S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bandia posted this in addition to making a web interview about their S.H. Figuarts line of toys

rs_diary1.00288.00000002.jpg

the short version is, The dragon ball line is going to continue as web exclusives Like Vageta.

Do you have a link to this story, lerath666? Thanks for the info. I hope that black hair kamehameha goku makes it out soon.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

This line, along with the One Piece line, seems a bit slow compared to their Kamen Rider line. Hope its not a sign of them cancelling this.

I dont want to buy just Goku, Vegeta, Gohan and have them discontinue the line.

My favorite character is Trunks, hope they release him soon, now that they have released Vegeta.

Do you have a link to this story, lerath666? Thanks for the info. I hope that black hair kamehameha goku makes it out soon.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I hope you can read japanese.

https://tamashii.jp/special/roboarts/diary/detail.php?eid=00289

https://tamashii.jp/special/roboarts/diary/detail.php?eid=00288

Google translate on the part dealing with dragon ball.

Web soul future, the Dragon Ball series will be more and more commercialized. Speaking of Son Goku is the strongest form? I'm not the enemy Speaking in character? Planning is in progress and so transcendent. Soon the way already, the item will be released Coming soon. Do not miss this opportunity! !

At least it sounds like they've decided to give the DBZ line another chance, even if they're all going to be web-exclusives.

I was so certain they've given up on it.

I'll take web exclusive any day. That's how I get them anyways. My vote is also for a good trunks version, vegetto, or even ss4 gogeta? Brolly anyone?

SS4 goku. my personal favorite design. A final form Freeza, Perfect Cell. And Majin Boo.

not to mention regular Goku.

Brolly? Please.

and best part is, with Blufin handling the imports of the figuarts line, we should have no trouble getting them. Sideshow should carry them, along with Amazon.

I wish they had an alternate regular, black hair head. But, my wallet is thankful they don't. I never cared for the "Super Saiyajin" looks.

If you are hoping for the black hair look, you are in luck! I cant wait for this one to come out.

I wish they had an alternate regular, black hair head. But, my wallet is thankful they don't. I never cared for the "Super Saiyajin" looks.

If you are hoping for the black hair look, you are in luck! I cant wait for this one to come out.

:lecture
your wallet is gonna hate you now :lol

I like both the normal, and suupa saiyajin mode!

I don't know what it is about that first Broly movie but I can watch that thing any time.

I always wonder when the movies take place in continuity. I imagine Broly takes place just before the Cell games, yeah?

I think so. cant really remember that much, but I recall having similar question when I was into DBZ. A good clue would prolly be looking at Trunk's outfit and hair during the Brolly episode?

The Bio Brolly on the other hand was :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

I think so. cant really remember that much, but I recall having similar question when I was into DBZ. A good clue would prolly be looking at Trunk's outfit and hair during the Brolly episode?

The Bio Brolly on the other hand was :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Trunks has long hair and his Caps Corp jacket has cutoff sleeves. It sort of makes sense because he starts wearing the Saiyan armor during the Cell games and I don't think we ever see his jacket again.

Bio Brolly was definitely hitting Batman and Robin territory. :lol

I don't mind the second one, though. There's a good Broly vs. adult Gohan fight.

Trunks has long hair and his Caps Corp jacket has cutoff sleeves. It sort of makes sense because he starts wearing the Saiyan armor during the Cell games and I don't think we ever see his jacket again.

Bio Brolly was definitely hitting Batman and Robin territory. :lol

I don't mind the second one, though. There's a good Broly vs. adult Gohan fight.

If I remembered, Trunks went up with Vegeta to train in the sky temple that goes faster by like a week or something? Thats when hes got the long hair?

I like future trunks with the sleeves cutoff from the Bojack DBZ movie. Especially when he goes ssj and punches thru an enemy. The movie was really well animated on fight scenes.

Back