S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vegeta is REAL!!!!!
from toys daily forums
ap_20110715101504155.jpg

I heard he was an exclusive to a specific online shop

was a regular goku ever released, or only the Super Sayian version?

Only SS.

Piccolo, SS Goku, SS Gohan and now SS Vegeta are the only figures released. There was a repaint of Goku that was some kind of exclusive but he was still SS.

I'd prefer they were all regular versions but considering how long they've been doing this line and how few characters have come out it seems unlikely. I'd love a Future Trunks but I'd want his purple hair.

ok, cool. are they still relatively affordable, or are they all at wallet-rape prices now?

also, why are the super sayian versions in lighter colored clothing?

ok, cool. are they still relatively affordable, or are they all at wallet-rape prices now?

also, why are the super sayian versions in lighter colored clothing?

Because their magic hair is just that bright? :dunno :lol

I'm not sure what retail was on these guys originally - I think between $40 - $50 from the US sellers I've seen. Figuarts seems to re-release them every few months so I would wait or check Ebay for deals.

There was one displayed in a toy show ages ago (along with SS3 Gokou), but sadly they haven't bothered with releasing it yet, because the face sculpt looks really good.

got the first 3 from ebay a couple of moths ago and they're well worth the price, looking forward to the vegeta later this year

They showed a regular Gokou along with a SS3 one at a toy show a couple of years ago, but haven't released one yet. It's a real shame, because the face sculpt looked fantastic.

just found out that amazon.com will be stocking these directly and vageta will be going up for preorder in a few weeks at 30$ with free shipping.

i night go ahead and get piccolo, and then just wait on the rest.

just found out that amazon.com will be stocking these directly and vageta will be going up for preorder in a few weeks at 30$ with free shipping.

i night go ahead and get piccolo, and then just wait on the rest.

That is good news. I'll be on the lookout.

I don't care for the Super Saiyajin look, so I would wait until we got black hair version of Goku and Vageta before buying.

I agree but I doubt we'll ever see Casual Saiyans. :(

I'll get both, as there is no way of knowing if we will see the regular versions. rather have JUSt the SS versions, than none at all.

That is good news. I'll be on the lookout.

I agree but I doubt we'll ever see Casual Saiyans. :(

On of the guys who works for bluefin, which is the company handling the american distribution of the SH figuarts toys leaked that over on 4chan, if anyone wanted to know.

it's also my understanding that the amazon.com ones are going to be shipping to USA only.

Back