S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So last night at midnight Amazon decided to cancel my Goku Super Saiyan God preorder. I think I'll be cancelling my other Figuarts preorders with them. Got this email:

Hello,

Due to a lack of availability, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:

"Bandai Tamashii Nations S.H Figuarts Action Figure"

We've canceled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience. If you see a charge for the canceled item, we will refund you within 1-2 business days.

WTF Amazon again?

I wonder whose fault this is...is it on Tamashii for not anticipating making enough supply to meet demand? Is it on Bluefin as the "middle-man" and not always able to influence Bandai to meet sale and shipping dates...or is it just Amazon cancelling orders because they're not getting enough pre-orders?

WTF Amazon again?

I wonder whose fault this is...is it on Tamashii for not anticipating making enough supply to meet demand? Is it on Bluefin as the "middle-man" and not always able to influence Bandai to meet sale and shipping dates...or is it just Amazon cancelling orders because they're not getting enough pre-orders?

Hey Bardoon. Can you PM me your order details and I will find out what's going on for you and hopefully get your order reinstated? Same goes for anyone else who had their order cancelled by Amazon. Sorry about this guys.

Hey Bardoon. Can you PM me your order details and I will find out what's going on for you and hopefully get your order reinstated? Same goes for anyone else who had their order cancelled by Amazon. Sorry about this guys.

Before people pm you their order details, who are you? No offense meant, I just don't recall seeing your name here.

Before people pm you their order details, who are you? No offense meant, I just don't recall seeing your name here.

Hahah good point...

RichAlot...I haven't pre-ordered from Amazon for close to a year now after they had stopped carrying Bluefin's Tamashii stuff the first time around (LA Port strike).

Sure pick anyone on this thread (can't be you) and we'll send them a random DBZ SHF figure.
Can you give away all the nappas to me in the near future? [emoji72] [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Tonight's episode of Super was amazing! At first I was thinking "Frieza again, of course he'll do his usual evil schemes and the like" but the way Frieza was handled and implemented in tonight's story was very good! He did what was expected of him, but he went the extra mile. Aside from somehow becoming stronger despite being trapped in his cute coccoon in hell, he's more evil than before, he still finds ways to take psychological advantage of others, and he's definitely not afraid of Goku. Frieza doesn't seem like he'll be the pushover as he was portrayed in the past storyline as his Golden form has become a real threat.

I love Frieza again! I wonder what kind of plans he has for the gods :D

Tonight's episode of Super was amazing! At first I was thinking "Frieza again, of course he'll do his usual evil schemes and the like" but the way Frieza was handled and implemented in tonight's story was very good! He did what was expected of him, but he went the extra mile. Aside from somehow becoming stronger despite being trapped in his cute coccoon in hell, he's more evil than before, he still finds ways to take psychological advantage of others, and he's definitely not afraid of Goku. Frieza doesn't seem like he'll be the pushover as he was portrayed in the past storyline as his Golden form has become a real threat.

I was really hoping freeza wouldn't just play along, and they played it well... I expected him to try to turn on Goku, but wasn't sure how he would go about it without risking his own life... For some reason I didn't even think that he would try bail on U7, mostly because I didn't think it would be allowed... I like how this is playing out and I'm glad the ToP is about to finally begin. It's been a roller coaster of a build up.

P.S. I'm sure it wouldn't have been allowed or caused major issues given time travel being a major trigger for the gods, but I still wish Future Trunks would have been able to stick around and fight for U7.

I never thought I would ever see the two take a nap together. So cute lol

Finally got Kaiohken Goku! I'm digging it alot so far! The only thing that's kind of bothering me is that you can't pull down the leg joints like you can on previous goku figures. I'm not really sure why, I thought it would be the same. I've seen pictures of other people's figures breaking at that joint, so I don't want to mess with it too much. Besides that though it's pretty awesome, I love the new face and the aura part! I'll post an updated picture of my display once I get him in there (somehow)
761bece6fc8b62a6fd987ea4e494e685.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm loving the 2.0 mold for Goku. I'll definitely have someone repaint one into a Kaio-Ken

Back