S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toei has done an amazing job with the characters in Dragon Ball Super. Especially in the Tournament of Power story arc. A lot of memorable characters that I hope Tamashii Nations capitalizes on in some form.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Kibishii, that is indeed the Frieza knock-off. And it's a pretty good one do as long as your kid is happy, that's all that matters.

The original Frieza, brand new, is long since sold out at retailers and goes for around $150+ on eBay.

However given Frieza's recent reappearance in the DBS series, maybe we'll see a Final form (4th) Frieza 2.0?

Kibishii, that is indeed the Frieza knock-off. And it's a pretty good one do as long as your kid is happy, that's all that matters.

The original Frieza, brand new, is long since sold out at retailers and goes for around $150+ on eBay.

However given Frieza's recent reappearance in the DBS series, maybe we'll see a Final form (4th) Frieza 2.0?
I wouldn't be surprised if we see an updated version of Final Form Frieza and Golden Frieza. His Final Form design has been noticeably updated and the Golden Form could use a more accurate S.H.Figuarts design along with a halo.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I definitely want to see the original Final macho form of Frieza. I hope it would also be easy to separate from the body so we can pretend he just sliced himself with his energy discs lol :D

Hey everyone, I wanted to post there here as wel. I'm looking for some photos of the Tamashii Nations displays at Barnes and Noble stores around the country. If you visit your local store and can take a full length photo of each side of the display so that its contents are clearly visible, I'll randomly select 3 people to send some free Tamashii Nations stuff.
Just checked the one in Allen park, Michigan. Half of the display isn't even used for figuarts hahah. I've been sitting on some b&n gift cards hoping to get the newest vegeta but they haven't updated their stock in months
dd7482050ec26568d466c5637839f0fc.jpg
8dcf086ef889814bd612323dbf2ba6ec.jpg
9a233e69d72cc35553bacc4e0b66132c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

^^^ I always feel bad when i see the tamashii display at my B&N and see those poor figures knocked over.I dont think the B&N employees are allowed to fix the display :(

^^^ I always feel bad when i see the tamashii display at my B&N and see those poor figures knocked over.I dont think the B&N employees are allowed to fix the display :(
On a unrelated note, I went to the Disney Store last week and found this on display.

673ddc27a675adbf72f61972d40152d6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

back pack chiaotzu is hilarious! i wonder how he's gonna stick on? also saibaman with yamcha is awesome! i wonder if he'll be able to wrap around him for self destruct lol Are people gonna buy multiple yamcha's for saibaman army building?

Figuarts Zero Gogeta?! No ****ing way! Ahhh! So ****ing happy right now! Vegito looks awesome too!

Edited: Great accessories for Tien and Yamcha. Also noticed they're Web Exclusives.

I think we saw that cute Saibaman on a previous display. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it's articulated. Maybe just the head. Anyway I'm happy we'll get Chaozu and Saibaman, I've always wanted the Saibman :D

If they were to make a serious Saibaman though, it should be one where the head could split open so it could do its acid attack.

YESSSSS, TIEN! Dreams do come true hahah, so stoked. Those zeros actually look really awesome, Gogeta is a nice surprise

Backpack Chiaotzu lol, so awesome. Nothing about if Yamcha will have different hair versions yet?

If they were ever going to pack him, I kind of expected Chiaotzu in that pose to go with Nappa in honesty. The figuarts Ash (pokemon) figure has a connector piece that sits on his shoulder for Pikachu to connect to, so expect something similar for Chiaotzu. These smaller figures were always going to be static, that was a given with pokemon figuarts showing static figures.

Back