S.H. Figuarts DC Extended Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol I saw a picture of the production piece on instagram that was displayed at Tamashii Nations Tokyo. Can't find the picture anymore :rotfl It looks hideous

That's unfortunate. SHF is hit or miss. Some of their stuff is incredible, but every now and then things go sideways. Sucks when it's a property you love, although I don't collect this scale anymore, had they knocked it outta the park I would have grabbed one for the desktop.

I’m just hoping one of the Mezco heads will fit on him. :lol

If it works, it could be a killer figure.

642ff398ly4gix38ri6u9j20u018zgnb.jpg

Body looks all right, might be fun to mess with. Head looks.....not great.

Found a review.

I know I'm going to hate that cape when I get it in hand. :gah:

Cape is kinda tragic, but my real issue is the face. Let's say the relatively low resolution of the video doesn't do the paint justice, it still looks disproportionately large and awkward relative to the cowl.

Body looks good though.

Yeah, the only saving grace of this figure is the fact that it looks like the most articulated 89 Batman we've ever had. His arms and legs have full range of motion. It's almost like getting the figure I wish the original 1989 Toy Biz figure had been. Too bad it's over 30 years later, and the head and cape suck.

Not to mention that it's an outrageous price for what's essentially just gonna be a figure that might be fun to mess around with and pose, but doesn't look remotely close to the source material.

Oh, and the bat symbol looks nice and clean and it's movie accurate. Hope all the production figures are like that. I was crestfallen when I finally got my NECA 89 and the symbol looked like ****.

A new in hand review of Keaton Bats is up . No talking but great visuals

https://youtu.be/InfeVs0KcAg

:thud: if only Figuarts painted the eyes better ..but to be fair the Neca Keaton Bats had lousy looking eyes for the 6” inch figure as well :dunno

Last edited:
A new in hand review of Keaton Bats is up . No taking but get visuals

https://youtu.be/InfeVs0KcAg

:thud: if only Figuarts painted the eyes better ..but to be fair the Neca Keaton Bats had lousy looking eyes for the 6? inch figure as well :dunno

The Neca one came out 6 years ago had hand painted eyes, not the digital process that Figuarts used, and was at least $50 cheaper.

If Mickey Rourke played Batman.

And are those the poles that are supposed to go inside the cape for the ''wings'' pose?

:rotfl

Yes they are. Man, this is a very high anticipated yet disappointing figure. There is no way anyone can defend this one.

Not liking those elbow joints but otherwise she looks pretty good.

:rotfl

Yes they are. Man, this is a very high anticipated yet disappointing figure. There is no way anyone can defend this one.

Yeah, seems to be an easy pass. Jury is still out on the Mezco one.

Has anyone ordered from mykombini's website before? i pre-ordered 89 Batman when it first went up. as far as I'm aware at the time paid in full, checked my account on there yesterday to notice there was another 1030yen to be paid. cheesed off but paid it in case id not realised shipping wasn't added when i originally paid but then logged on again this morning to see there is just under another 1000yen to be paid again! They're taking the piss now surely? I've messaged to tell them I wont be paying anymore and to send the figure or refund me the full amount but I'm expecting not to hear anything back.
Can I make a claim through PayPal if it was ordered back in the winter?

Has anyone ordered from mykombini's website before? i pre-ordered 89 Batman when it first went up. as far as I'm aware at the time paid in full, checked my account on there yesterday to notice there was another 1030yen to be paid. cheesed off but paid it in case id not realised shipping wasn't added when i originally paid but then logged on again this morning to see there is just under another 1000yen to be paid again! They're taking the piss now surely? I've messaged to tell them I wont be paying anymore and to send the figure or refund me the full amount but I'm expecting not to hear anything back.
Can I make a claim through PayPal if it was ordered back in the winter?

Can't imagine what all the extra charges are for -- once for shipping, sure, but a second time seems odd. I used them a few times in the past and had good experiences, and their customer service was pretty responsive the one time. Been years so I can't quite remember.

Can't imagine what all the extra charges are for -- once for shipping, sure, but a second time seems odd. I used them a few times in the past and had good experiences, and their customer service was pretty responsive the one time. Been years so I can't quite remember.

Hopefully they'll get back to me then. no explanation of what the charge is, no emails either

Hopefully they'll get back to me then. no explanation of what the charge is, no emails either

Yeah, they were one of my go-tos for SHF when I was still actively collecting 1/12 scale. I think they got back to me within a couple of business days? All pre-COVID which may throw a little chaos into the mix. Hope it resolves for you.

Back