S.H. Figuarts DC Extended Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally forgot anyone would do figures from this movie. No confidence from the trailers so going to wait on this for sure.

Wow...this is MUCH better than their last Wonder Woman. The face-printing likeness is spot-on!

The hair is a little wild and looks weird in some poses but it works and is a fantastic sculpt.

Got my order of WW84 before it sold out at HLJ :lecture

Still available at BBTS at retail price of $61

It seems like Bandai has really improved on their DC figures. I wish they'd take one more swing at Batfleck; the JL figure is decent, but is pretty stylized compared to what they're doing now.

It seems like Bandai has really improved on their DC figures. I wish they'd take one more swing at Batfleck; the JL figure is decent, but is pretty stylized compared to what they're doing now.
I second this. If they go and do a BvS Batman with better sculpt and proportions I would be happy, hell they can still do Tactical suit Batman from JL and Armored Batman from BvS.

A BvS version would be a dream come true, especially if they included a second "angry" head for fighting.

This would be sick.

Batman-hitting-a-guy-in-the-warehouse-fight-in-Batman-v-Superman.png

I don't think their DCEU figures sold well though, so maybe they probably won't bother - unless Ben somehow came back for another movie.

There's the MAFEX BvS Batman, but I really don't care for their attempt. Looks way too thin and the skin is pretty yellowy.

Mafexbvsbat-6.jpg

A BvS version would be a dream come true, especially if they included a second "angry" head for fighting.

This would be sick.

I don't think their DCEU figures sold well though, so maybe they probably won't bother - unless Ben somehow came back for another movie.

There's the MAFEX BvS Batman, but I really don't care for their attempt. Looks way too thin and the skin is pretty yellowy.

View attachment 486757
I think they will do it only because they have been doing Wonder Woman and Harley Quinn a lot. Plus the Snyder cut is happening they definitely can do it besides Mafex is stepping their game up now so they might want to at least start making more DC figures.

This would be sick.

View attachment 486757

I own the BvS mafex line minus Wonder Woman. And I can tell you that Superman is really the only dud from that line. I think they knocked out of the park with their batmen.

1059a5bf71c9f09ef240e669dc653bac.jpg

Yeah, the Mafex BvS Batman isn?t bad at all. He might be a tiny bit too thin, but with decent futzing he looks pretty great.

flK0fUU.jpg

TxlcdNn.png

As for the new Wonder Woman, dang. I?ve been quite happy with my Mafex version from her titular movie, but it may be time for an upgrade... im really eager to see what bandai or Mafex come up with for the gold wingsuit...

Edit:
One more, just couldn’t resist the trinity.
0ZNluv3.jpg

Back