{ Roman General } ACI Toys 1/6 Warriors ACI08 *Anniversary Product*2012 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NEW FIG !! ACI GEN Maximus

So many different stories, but if it makes it by Dec I will be happy. I just want to make sure I have mine secured. This is my current most anticipated release.

i'm with you q, i messed up not getting it earlier for $165, but at least i secured me a max,...one of my fav. flicks...have no idea why i balked earlier? i know why, i didnt think that it would ever be hard to find, well as of today it is....and i have my "spencer" sculpt in waiting for the ol' switcheroo...:yess:..it looks ok, but my personal opinion is that spencer nailed him the best....

I don' think Spenser's is so much better than the promo pics of this one to warrant spending the extra dough for me personally, but maybe in hand it'd be a different story. If I'm not satisfied with how this turns out then hopefully Iminime will release their Maximus in a few months and offer the sculpt separately. If their set is so much better than this one I might be tempted just to offload this and put the funds towards theirs.

Corrose made me a cool Decal for a hot toys base with Maximus on the nameplate. They are for sale anytime if anyone wants 1 or any custom decal:

Thanks for the kind work and thanks for the business, as I grow with orders I have some great equipment I will be purchasing that will allow me to offer you guys some other really great items.

Here is another I worked on today:

Just pre-ordered this bad boy. His stock is starting to thin out... he was pre-sold out in alot of places... glad i nabbed him though :)

Does anyone know how one updates their credit card info on Cotswold Collectibles site? Or do I need to email them? It doesnt even let me view the order history or anything. This is the first order Ive placed with them before.

https://www.gijoeelite.com/f_home.asp

Yea you can't check order history with your account.

But you should be able to update your credit card by editing your account.

Hmmm I must be blind cause all I see is the shipping and billing info. No CC section...Weird.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Call them is the best. I had to do the same thing several weeks back. I believe the owners name is Eric.

The costume looks pretty good! Not too sure about the boots though. Was he wearing roman sandals?

aci-romangeneral-30.jpg

He atleast wore boots like that when he was a gladiator. The boot itself is not too bad, as Romans actually had a type of footwear that did cover the toes, but like a lot of shoes in modern epics, it had a modern sole!

Back