SYY TOYS NO.003 1/6 Scale The Warrior (Aragorn)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that's a ACI Aragorn in the photo!
I don't know how they gonna recast and paint the parts in the actual figure, but I wouldn't bet on this scam..
I don't think it's the ACI in the promo pics given that the sword belt, sword sheath and the brown leather jerkin look pretty different from the original, as in lacking in detail. From the looks, I would say its a production sample of what's to come.

With that said, this company's KO of the Pangea Greek General (aka Achilles) came out looking pretty close to the original figure, at least from pics, so I say this has as good a chance as any other KO figure to come out at least looking like what they advertise.

Sad I missed out on this. Hope InArt's comes soon and looks better!

Some select parts from this could be nice. It hasn't released already, has it?
PO'd this from Kit months ago, haven't heard anything since. I keep forgetting to e-mail to find out if it will ever be completed.

Any sign when this will be released??
Emailed a couple of weeks ago, and OSK indicated they were told "about 2 weeks". Heard nothing since.
But apparently the figure is still "active" vs. never going to appear at all. With all the turmoil going on, will just keep waiting. My Barbossa showed up OK, and OSK has always been great to work with.

Emailed a couple of weeks ago, and OSK indicated they were told "about 2 weeks". Heard nothing since.
But apparently the figure is still "active" vs. never going to appear at all. With all the turmoil going on, will just keep waiting. My Barbossa showed up OK, and OSK has always been great to work with.
Thanks!

So did anyone actually keep their order for this figure? I’m weirdly curious how it turns out

3e6a74600c42f1ca1662893bc0aa178ce2f5282b_hq.gif

Back