Ringwraith body Upgrade Give Away

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the e-mail as well, but nothing else since. I doubt there will be any sort of confirmation or tracking.

I got the email requesting the phone number but they said it was for the pre-order of Grishnak and that the Paypal order came through for the deposit but it did not show up in their own store correctly. They sorted it out the glitch they said.

Thought for sure somebody would have posted something about the bodies going out. I got an e-mail yesterday with a tracking number. Wasn't expecting that.

Got my two today. I'm a bit disappointed the knees are not double-jointed, but otherwise the body seems fine. I might remove the rubber upper torso to increase the range of motion for the shoulders. I'm excited I get to finally pose my Ringwraiths!

Good and bad news!

Good News: My replacement body arrived! Thank you Asmus!

Bad News: It was supposed to be two replacement bodies. I bought two nazgul and took the picture with both cards and both figures in it. I am torn wether to bother contacting them. I loved the fact they went above and beyond giving the free replacement and while I would like to have one for each nazgul I feel bad asking for them to ship out the second one and go through all of that hassle again.

Back