Ringwraith body Upgrade Give Away

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply the replacement Nazgul body came with Saruman. It was my understanding they were expected to be released at approximately the same time (I assumed as separate shipments). Asmus has been pretty good about updating us about the status of the bodies, so I'm hopeful they will be shipped shortly.

I am still waiting for the replacement body myself. Asmus how is this going?

Also wondering about this.. They're supposed to be sending me wrist pegs for my Aragorn with this as well.

Replacement body arrived! It is great, super stiff joints, great posability! Thank you Asmus, that is great customer service!

edd4b7ce268444852df6f6866cf7f129.jpg

EDIT: When I switch bodies, I will be selling Ringwraith, if anybody is interested, send me a PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Replacement body arrived! It is great, super stiff joints, great posability! Thank you Asmus, that is great customer service!

edd4b7ce268444852df6f6866cf7f129.jpg

EDIT: When I switch bodies, I will be selling Ringwraith, if anybody is interested, send me a PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome, cant wait to get mine. Have you tried putting the hands/feet from the actual figure on this guy? How about the "head", are they hard/stiff to swap?

Did you receive any tracking info ?

No, but then I didn't get tracking info on the missing sword in the steed set or Saruman, they both just showed up. I got confirmation that I will get a replacement body at some point when I first emailed them but nothing since.

YES, good news,
we are shipping them now,
but we will not have the man power to send all the tracking number one by one,
but if you ever get a confirmation,
then are you golden~

YES, good news,
we are shipping them now,
but we will not have the man power to send all the tracking number one by one,
but if you ever get a confirmation,
then are you golden~

I hope mine is one of them:pray:

any of you got a message from asmus needing a mobile number/contact number for the shipping?

:woo

I haven't received anything from them regarding shipping, although I did provide my phone number when I sent them pictures of my certificates

You also have to put a phone number down when you order from their store. Some shipping companies require a phone number. I cannot remember if I gave it to them to get the sword for my Nazgul and steed set though.

Back