Revoltech Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Revoltech alien up for preorder !!!!!

I'm only guessing about the dome. It's either been yanked off to show the sculpt, or is meant to be removeable. Hopefully the latter!

I can see myself eventually owning several of these, but at the very least I need one to display with the dome off, in this pose:

Alien-TranslucentCowl.jpg

Maybe I'll repaint one as well.

God damn!! I don't even like Alien collectibles and I want this figure.

I'm guessing $75 shipped for these roundabouts??

I'm really surprised there isn't more noise about these latest pics. Are all the Alien fans on vacation?

Hot Toys should borrow the sculptor who did this Revoltech and teach Joseph Tsang a few things about accuracy.

:lecture:lecture:lecture It's a tiny little (waaaaaaaay overpriced) toy.

PB1_UseGoodManners.jpg

Last edited:

Found another (blurry) photo online of the skull. It will be so cool if it's removeable:

1256981864816.jpg

Found another (blurry) photo online of the skull. It will be so cool if it's removeable:

I really like the little guys....highly detailed for a 5-7" figure. :clap R these due out in the next 30?

Some more nice shots:

r03xhv.jpg

27xjfr8.jpg

c20100207wf20100107cs1w.jpg

c20100207wf20100109cs1w.jpg

Apparently so:

4060628603_e369a8dbd2.jpg

No idea what it is though, you're on your own there!

I cant see the pictures im at work adn there blocked, but revoltech did make giant robo and there doing Johnny Sako the inspiration behind the look of Giant Robo.

Apparently so:

4060628603_e369a8dbd2.jpg

No idea what it is though, you're on your own there!

You can see full episodes of most of the series here at JohnnySakko.com. I loved this show as a child! Gotta get 'em on DVD

I cant see the pictures im at work adn there blocked, but revoltech did make giant robo and there doing Johnny Sako the inspiration behind the look of Giant Robo.

YES and it's the Giant Robot from the 1967 TV show. It's being displayed with the Predator and queen so......It will probably be released around the same time. Looks good too!

Last edited:

What's the release date for this little guys again? Ordered two, can't wait to have them.

Back