Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they don't cut tons of stuff from the original but I'm not confident after REmake3, yeah not sure why they went with the beta jacket.
View attachment 580858

According to the trailer, Leon's jacket is a specific, real world jacket now.

RE4.jpg

I hope they don't cut tons of stuff from the original but I'm not confident after REmake3, yeah not sure why they went with the beta jacket.
View attachment 580858
from what I remember RE3 was recieved so poorly they nixed that whole team and sic'd the re2re team on it. From what I heard they wanted to preserve re4's campaign, but make it more coherent while keeping the tone of the early game. In other words less camp more horror, which is fine by me. I only expect things liek the giant robot baby to be cut, with things like the lava rooms and other weirdness rejigged to make more sense.

Yes please
Ignore the dust, and Dante's peeling pleather, the trip back from QC wasn't kind so it was damage, might just strip the pleather coating off and try to make the cloth jacket look convincing, threw it on the jaiou body after the peeling started since I don't have anything to lose now.

Anyway, Dante's a bit shorter than Leon with his ridiculously long leg posts, which also make the cuffing on his boots inaccurate. If you do the mod for it, which I'm going to do, you replace his ankle connectors with working ones, and swap in normal sized ankle pegs. This makes him in line where he should be at 5 10. Which makes Dante the same or slightly taller, Cloud is there for good measure he's maybe 5,9 in game going by Sephiroth's model, but slightly too tall himself, about the same height or slightly shorter than Dante here with the body I suggested.

Attachments

• comparison.jpg
    comparison.jpg
    263.4 KB · Views: 0
I thought the rumors were this one was made by the RE2 team, while RE3 was made by a different team that was clearly in over their head. I'm optimistic about it.
This is what I've seen going round too - M-Two (the guys who did 3R) initially were working on 4R for a release this year, but seemingly the bigwigs weren't happy with how it was progressing and put it back into the hands of Capcom Dev 1, who did 2R and Village. Based on that, I'm pretty confident it'll deliver.

This is what I've seen going round too - M-Two (the guys who did 3R) initially were working on 4R for a release this year, but seemingly the bigwigs weren't happy with how it was progressing and put it back into the hands of Capcom Dev 1, who did 2R and Village. Based on that, I'm pretty confident it'll deliver.
they were not happy with how re3re did, or reverse or the other botched projects. Still waiting on outbREak

Last edited:
Ignore the dust, and Dante's peeling pleather, the trip back from QC wasn't kind so it was damage, might just strip the pleather coating off and try to make the cloth jacket look convincing, threw it on the jaiou body after the peeling started since I don't have anything to lose now.

Anyway, Dante's a bit shorter than Leon with his ridiculously long leg posts, which also make the cuffing on his boots inaccurate. If you do the mod for it, which I'm going to do, you replace his ankle connectors with working ones, and swap in normal sized ankle pegs. This makes him in line where he should be at 5 10. Which makes Dante the same or slightly taller, Cloud is there for good measure he's maybe 5,9 in game going by Sephiroth's model, but slightly too tall himself, about the same height or slightly shorter than Dante here with the body I suggested.
oh ok great , thank you . looks great . Ill be soon enough getting that body then and try the mod . not sure what I am doing yet but if your able to help on what pieces to get , Ill b eon in . thanks again for the pic!!!

oh ok great , thank you . looks great . Ill be soon enough getting that body then and try the mod . not sure what I am doing yet but if your able to help on what pieces to get , Ill b eon in . thanks again for the pic!!!
Oh, basically for no reason Damtoys gave Leon permanent ankle pegs that are the extra long kind. You can buy a seperate body from them of the exact type, or you can perform an amputation and replacement of his ankle joints and sockets. I don't know why they did this, it's not accurate to height or his boots.

I haven't started it myself but there's peopel who know bettter than me on the subject for sure.

Oh, basically for no reason Damtoys gave Leon permanent ankle pegs that are the extra long kind. You can buy a seperate body from them of the exact type, or you can perform an amputation and replacement of his ankle joints and sockets. I don't know why they did this, it's not accurate to height or his boots.

I haven't started it myself but there's peopel who know bettter than me on the subject for sure.
Ya , DamToys did that with a bunch of figures , even the Grim Reaper (Hunk)figure was like that . Not sure why I dont really like it. Boots seem too thin.

Has anyone moded the damtoys ankles at all, I'd love to know tips going in I know the posts are glued in for some reason, does anybody sell the intact ankle sockets?

View attachment 580858
I actually heard that the same team that worked on RE 7, VILLAGE, and RE2REMAKE are working on this one. And the team who worked on RE3Remake do not have their hands anywhere near this remake, hopefully that is true

Sorry guys, I just saw that multiple people just stated this. I didn't know there was one more page left lol

Wonder if we'll get a new WEsker figure from 3rd parties to go with his new campaign in re4, might actually sell my midnight wesker if that's the case.

The thing making me excited for this REmake is actually rather particular.

Leon's handgun in this game, known by fans as the Silver Ghost, is a particular design wanted in airsoft by many. It's completely fictional unlike his VP-70, or the M92 based Samurai Edge of STARS.

The recent games have really helped Tokyo Marui push out some smashing replicas and I'm hoping the release of this game will mean Leon's handgun will finally see light.

The possibility of figures is a mere bonus for me!

Back