Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She’s long sold out. They had a second run after the first batch sold out. You still have the daftoys, Super Duck and Hot Heart versions coming out. There’s also the swtoys one still available.

Anyone knows where I could get a MTTOYS Jill? I kinda missed the boat entirely and almost everywhere seems sold out...

I can see Dam making RE4 Leon if they can get the liecense. Otherwise I hope Limtoys does him 😉
I don't think they will given the horrible nightmare it was dealing with capcom last time. Not unless whoever is in charge was fired and replaced with somebody who is not insane. Remember how they had to release Hunk
The info I had is they still have the license but their Claire has been in Limbo because of the people from Capcom handling the merch, their contract was like a bunch of outfits for a number of characters and Claire and Ada were some of them but it's just incredibly difficult ot deal with Capcom and the people handling RE merch.

A giant hurdle in the way of an official RE4 Leon figure is going to be that his jacket is now a licensed $1200 real world jacket that Capcom has to credit in all the trailers. Presumably recreating that in 1/6 scale would require licensing from them in addition to the regular licensing from Capcom.

The info I had is they still have the license but their Claire has been in Limbo because of the people from Capcom handling the merch, their contract was like a bunch of outfits for a number of characters and Claire and Ada were some of them but it's just incredibly difficult ot deal with Capcom and the people handling RE merch.
What a DAM shame, I got their... er....EKUAZ's Hunk, and while it's slightly inaccurate I love the figure to death along with Leon, who is also slightly inaccurate. They are phenomenal figures, I wish whoever was in control of RE's licensing would get fired, they're seriously ruining the merch from the series and it's starting to become a blatant problem, I tried dropping a line to capcom but their email service is bugged.

Shame too because I would LIKE to get a nice version of the Elza Walker costume in some heavy duty fabric resembling a crash suit. But there's no garuntee we'll even get it given the amount of time we have to wait between figures when we know DAM can deliver high quality in a timely manner. No other branch in capcom merch seems to have this issue, outside of maybe monster hunter, but monster hunter didn't have their products actively sabotaged to appease whoever is doing license approval.
A giant hurdle in the way of an official RE4 Leon figure is going to be that his jacket is now a licensed $1200 real world jacket that Capcom has to credit in all the trailers. Presumably recreating that in 1/6 scale would require licensing from them in addition to the regular licensing from Capcom.
I still don't know why they bothered to do that, the new jacket looks awful. They did a fantastic job with DMCV's original outfits, I don't know why they think they have to spend money to license a jacket that's not even as cool as the original thing. Hollywood used to make original jackets iconic all the time, as did capcom.

Last edited:
4061C02C-DD6D-4DF3-8B3B-E342C67A0F7C.jpeg

I want a Code Veronica Remake over a RE4 Remake. :(
I heard a rumor that Code Veronica might be in the works. But yeah, sometimes rumors are just rumors.
I'd definitely take a Veronica remake over RE4. I've played RE4 already, but I never got a chance to play C:V.
The RE 'verse definitely needs more Claire and Jill (and Rebecca) in my opinion. Theres a lot of missing backstory to explore there.

I heard a rumor that Code Veronica might be in the works. But yeah, sometimes rumors are just rumors.
I'd definitely take a Veronica remake over RE4. I've played RE4 already, but I never got a chance to play C:V.
The RE 'verse definitely needs more Claire and Jill (and Rebecca) in my opinion. Theres a lot of missing backstory to explore there.
screw all that, make outbREak

Back