Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20220528_020717.jpg
we couldn't hold them back.........save yourselves...

Thought it was about time I shared some of my own progress on here. The previous Barry figure was inspiring enough for me to get to work, fast, on my own.

A Ray Stevenson head from eBay is what I went for, as is standard it seems.

Sculpted a bit of beard and did an eyebrow repair with ol' reliable (Milliput, to you and me!) and work with the airbrush soon followed. Hair and beard was done by hand, drybrushed, and then everything blended again with careful airbrushing. All paintwork is done with Tamiya acrylic.

He ended up coming out looking a lot older than what I've seen from this headsculpt and I'm all for it. He looks like Barry; I can't put my finger on it. Very happy so far, now to make a holster!

Regards
photo_2022-05-22_15-19-07.jpgphoto_2022-05-22_15-19-08.jpgphoto_2022-05-22_19-04-32 (2).jpgphoto_2022-05-22_21-18-02.jpgphoto_2022-05-22_21-21-35.jpg

Aww man, got me excited until I saw 1/12 scale :cautious:. Has there ever been a decent 1/6 zombie figure that fits well into the Resident Evil universe?

I kinda like Leon trying to change, I am not a fan of Luis and Saddler's new voice. Somehow Luis sounds like old Carlos. Hope they tighten up Leon's outfit though, looks like the old haunted house beta outfit.

I kinda like Leon trying to change, I am not a fan of Luis and Saddler's new voice. Somehow Luis sounds like old Carlos. Hope they tighten up Leon's outfit though, looks like the old haunted house beta outfit.
I hope they don't cut tons of stuff from the original but I'm not confident after REmake3, yeah not sure why they went with the beta jacket.
1654213907456.png

I'll play it, but I feel like I've just played a RE game set in a village and a castle... I'm probably in the minority but I'm hoping there's more to it than a straight remake.

I thought the rumors were this one was made by the RE2 team, while RE3 was made by a different team that was clearly in over their head. I'm optimistic about it.

Back