Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
52450B06-8A98-44F4-B5E4-3073379F4FBB.jpeg

Alright, so you're right and wrong, in the original RE2 he's only late to work as he's hung over because his girlfriend broke up with him. I think it was in the og playing manual, but you're right about him being mostly innocent and clean cut. I prefer how remake handled his characterization honestly, but the movie Leon is basically the worst aspects of Kevin Ryman without any of the redeeming factors.

A drunk cop that ND's into a partner is not somebody who stays on the force.
Wow, my bad! Then I retract my reaction a little bit in that case. I still worry it's not going to be a completely unrelated representation of Leon, but I'll chill out about the being hung over as that's my ignorance :p I played RE2 before I was even a teenager and reading manuals was definitely not something I would have done :oops: ... if it even came with the second hand copy I would have had. This is a detail I'd completely missed, even though I thought I was pretty good on Resi lore... RE4 was my first resi game I played to death though.

I can't believe I lived to see a Resident Evil live action adaption that somehow outshits the Paul WS Anderson movies, which will immeditaly look better once that seperate show about Wesker comes out on Netflix, what the hell happened? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Does anyone know where to find an appropriate stabo harness fro the RE3 Jill? I would be extremely grateful for any directions.

resident%20evil%20jill%20valentine%203d%20girls%20simple%20background_www.wallpaperhi.com_86.jpg

Feel like comparing the movie casting to batman comic/movies doesn't really help your point since no live action batman actually looks like comics batman.

Don't hate me but i actually like the new Leon casting... purely because i like the actor and can't really think of any actor that actually looks like Leon. Can't be worse than the previous live action Leon attempt that copied the RE4 look and was still terrible.

Don't think the movie will be good tho.

As for the Remakes they had different face models and voice actors so that wouldn't really work for live action casting wise.

wolf.png

As an RE fan, I really didn't wanna do this.
But man, I am sick and tired! of paying over $200 (cad) for figures that don't even come close to looking like their in-game versions.
I'm hoping MT will step up and go back and redo that head sculpt.

View attachment 537437

As an RE fan, I really didn't wanna do this.
But man, I am sick and tired! of paying over $200 (cad) for figures that don't even come close to looking like their in-game versions.
I'm hoping MT will step up and go back and redo that head sculpt.
You're better off, I don't buy anything if it's not close enough to what I want. That's just way too far off the mark for Chris and it doesn't even come with his webgear or undershirt.

This isn't the first time pre-release a director has given interviews going on about he or she is a big fan of the franchise, saying how great the experience was in making the movie, great locations and sets and characters etc, etc, then an article comes out where 'test audiences' say it's great...just watch, next they'll be posting 4 or 5 star reviews from some news report from a place nobody has ever heard of. Grrrr!

Back