Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you could use an eva foam or any of foam...
I usually used Eva Foam... just cut it and tape it arround neck peg... I never use inner peg for a hollow head since i need to buy it.. ratter used something cheaper...
some people have the tendency to grab the head of the figure, especially when they are far back behind and you don't want to remove everyone on the front row, and forgets the head is on some tape or tac and the body detaches mid air.

some people have the tendency to grab the head of the figure, especially when they are far back behind and you don't want to remove everyone on the front row, and forgets the head is on some tape or tac and the body detaches mid air.

umm depending on how much evafoam is used tape arround the neck peg, its quite tight if used correctly u can grab the head and it will not detach from the body unless u shake it.... and it is easy to dettach than inner peg/head with already innerpeg inside if ur planning to often change the head.... u can even use it to adjust the height where the head sit on the neck so it can be higher than the neck peg it self...

1/12th Scale MT Ada (and my first 1/12 scale figure)!
Pretty nice detail by MT for such a small figure! The head sculpt is nearly identical to their 6th scale version.
As for the ripped stocking, her foot popped off as I was putting on her shoe and ripped through it. :S
I'm also pretty sure that MT/Giantoy may have recommend the wrong body. It's far too muscular for Ada.

20210814_234227.jpg
20210815_001324.jpg
20210815_001429.jpg
20210815_001554.jpg
20210815_003115.jpg

I would have put her beside 6th scale Ada but she's in pieces at the moment. lol

Last edited:
I got my hunk in a week ago, I want to say that you don't need to file his head down to make the helmet sit, you just have to press the mask into his fact while you press teh helmet down and it goes exactly where you want it to go. However I did wind up breaking his snap on clip trying to adjust it. Anybody know someone who sells replacement clasps, or belts?

I got my hunk in a week ago, I want to say that you don't need to file his head down to make the helmet sit, you just have to press the mask into his fact while you press teh helmet down and it goes exactly where you want it to go. However I did wind up breaking his snap on clip trying to adjust it. Anybody know someone who sells replacement clasps, or belts?
Same thing happened to me. lol Had to buy a replacement helmet then decided to grind down the head instead.

Same thing happened to me. lol Had to buy a replacement helmet then decided to grind down the head instead.
I wasn't clear, his belt broke at teh clasp, it stil works, but the clip that plugs into the female end is flimsy and I want to replace the whole belt. Helmet is actually fine on my end.

Hiya all, not been on for a long long time, life crap.
Anyways, slowly saving up a bit of funds to make something. Wanting a Re3R Jill, has it been decided/majority opinionated what is the best kit or build list to make her ?. Ideally not having to buy multiple versions but am happy to buy a kit and then find parts of others to make a ideal version.

Not long ago got my Dam Leon and super impressed, all of m going to do is maybe dry brush his hair darker. Like most modern games due to various lighting it's hard to tell true colour but I'm aiming and thinking of a darker shade than stock.

Loving the stuff seen, that Hunk is great (want one now) Becca customs also good, one of my favourite underused characters

Hiya all, not been on for a long long time, life crap.
Anyways, slowly saving up a bit of funds to make something. Wanting a Re3R Jill, has it been decided/majority opinionated what is the best kit or build list to make her ?. Ideally not having to buy multiple versions but am happy to buy a kit and then find parts of others to make a ideal version.

Not long ago got my Dam Leon and super impressed, all of m going to do is maybe dry brush his hair darker. Like most modern games due to various lighting it's hard to tell true colour but I'm aiming and thinking of a darker shade than stock.

Loving the stuff seen, that Hunk is great (want one now) Becca customs also good, one of my favourite underused characters
The upcoming Hot Heart and Super Duck versions resemble Jill the closest (imo). If you don't want to wait, I'd recommend the belt/holster/boots set from the MT version, and the clothes and badge from the SW version. And maybe use the SW Jill body with it all. And then just pick the headsculpt of your choice!
I'm planning on making an MT/SD/HH kitbash Jill, and I'm sort of leaning towards the Hot Heart sculpt.

Last edited:
The upcoming Hot Heart and Super Duck versions resemble Jill the closest (imo). If you don't want to wait, I'd recommend the belt/holster/boots set from the MT version, and the clothes and badge from the SW version. And maybe use the SW Jill body with it all. And then just pick the headsculpt of your choice!
I'm planning on making an MT/SD/HH kitbash Jill, and I'm sort of leaning towards the Hot Heart sculpt.
Many thanks for that build list, most helpful

That Hot Heart one flew under my radar for sure though, I seem to live in eBay and am missing so many 3rd party/knock off releases because of the naming system.

Many thanks again glitch

Edit- Just found it on eBay and it's listed as a Q1 2022 date, might grab the SW set for now and kitbash to it and eventually sell and buy the Hot Heart.

Last edited:
Back