Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really not sure what to think of SW's newest Rebecca figure. Their Jill figure was a pretty solid release (other than the eyes and odd hair sculpting), but this one seems downright lazy to me.
Some examples:
Head sculpt is a whole different color than the body (although the sculpt itself is pretty decent)
Head sculpt is BIG, as in too big for even a TBLeague S24-25 body. While other SW figures are around the S24-25 size.
Only has the two gloved hands pictured. Comes with a bunch of un-gloved hands instead.
Gloved hands can't seem to hold the shotgun. Or at least not how a normal person would hold a shotgun.
Body is oddly molded to where it can't seem to stand on it's own without tipping over ever second.
And not a super big deal, but the shirt is also missing the badge on the left shoulder.

But yeah, the worse part is by far the body. I'm hoping the clothes and boots will fit one of the larger TBLeague bodies.

View attachment 531279View attachment 531280
That’s swtoys for you inconsistent headsculpts…. Plus the bodies they use are total garbage and the problem with the clothing they run small as well and look super tight on phicen bodies.

AB3E32C1-1AFE-47A5-8698-E480FE10889A.jpeg

Had a TBLeague S18A Pale body that was collecting dust, so I did some experimenting with Rebecca and Ada.
Surprisingly works really well with Rebecca. The boots and hands fit like they were made by TBLeague itself.
The clothes fit as well, other than the red shirt. Easy fix though, I'll get a white t-shirt from ebay and dye it red (since no one makes a red t-shirt apparently).
The vest was the trickiest part. And it falls a little bit short as well. Small price to pay for a much better body though!

The S18A also seems to work really well with Ada too. But because of her outfit, it leaves those weird looking S18 shoulders exposed, which for some reason really bugs the crap out of me. lol
I'm thinking I'll use this body for Rebecca and find a different one for Ada. :unsure:
And yes, I know it looks like Ada's dress went through Tyrants washing machine. But I do have a spare new one for her though! lol

20210718_005545.jpg
20210718_005125.jpg
20210718_005324.jpg
20210718_013258.jpg
20210718_013114.jpg
20210718_014838.jpg

Attachments

• 20210718_013631.jpg
    20210718_013631.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Really not sure what to think of SW's newest Rebecca figure. Their Jill figure was a pretty solid release (other than the eyes and odd hair sculpting), but this one seems downright lazy to me.
Some examples:
Head sculpt is a whole different color than the body (although the sculpt itself is pretty decent)
Head sculpt is BIG, as in too big for even a TBLeague S24-25 body. While other SW figures are around the S24-25 size.
Only has the two gloved hands pictured. Comes with a bunch of un-gloved hands instead.
Gloved hands can't seem to hold the shotgun. Or at least not how a normal person would hold a shotgun.
Body is oddly molded to where it can't seem to stand on it's own without tipping over ever second.
And not a super big deal, but the shirt is also missing the badge on the left shoulder.

But yeah, the worse part is by far the body. I'm hoping the clothes and boots will fit one of the larger TBLeague bodies.

View attachment 531279View attachment 531280
Oooooff... you might've put me off this figure right now with that review. I've been after a Rebecca and missed out on olive green one, but I reckon I'll just grab this one's vest and hands on eBay and build my own with paints, dyes and bodging with generic parts as I usually do.

Doesn't seem very good value for money from what I can tell - 150 quid near enough for a figure that can't even hold the included shotgun, whilst only including generic bare hands that wouldn't look right on the figure and everybody has loads of! Does she even come with the handgun? From what I can tell from stock photos she's surprisingly bare in the accessory department.

Much better RE figures available on the market at that price bracket. Headsculpt looks naff too: to me it just doesn't capture Rebecca's youth nor likeness and the face looks more like REmake Jill than 'becca. Whole thing seems a little bit lazy, thrown together? Quite concerning for a figure a lot of folk are gonna want

It pretty much was a lazy and rushed released same about the oversized headsculpt wished they focused on a new character like Billy or Barry next… unless they do this version of Rebecca:

275A1C57-46FF-4097-8EAC-01EDBB143D2C.jpeg

Had a TBLeague S18A Pale body that was collecting dust, so I did some experimenting with Rebecca and Ada.
Surprisingly works really well with Rebecca. The boots and hands fit like they were made by TBLeague itself.
The clothes fit as well, other than the red shirt. Easy fix though, I'll get a white t-shirt from ebay and dye it red (since no one makes a red t-shirt apparently).
The vest was the trickiest part. And it falls a little bit short as well. Small price to pay for a much better body though!

The S18A also seems to work really well with Ada too. But because of her outfit, it leaves those weird looking S18 shoulders exposed, which for some reason really bugs the crap out of me. lol
I'm thinking I'll use this body for Rebecca and find a different one for Ada. :unsure:
And yes, I know it looks like Ada's dress went through Tyrants washing machine. But I do have a spare new one for her though! lol

View attachment 531429View attachment 531427View attachment 531428View attachment 531431View attachment 531439View attachment 531433
Rebecca is 5ft3" though.

Any chance they'll reissue green Becca? I want her and a Billy or a proper RE1 Wesker, but it's like everyone is only making Jills.

Hell a Carlos would kick ass.

I think I can wait for the body swap for my RE4 Ada as I'm not 100% sure of the correct body and the one they used doesn't bother me as much as I first thought.

I'm digging the Living Dead Claire 2.0, I like the outfit but something looks off, not sure if it's the body they went for as looks very teenager. When in doubt I'd rather wait, this is becoming way too expensive for me, lol!

I know a few of you moded the hunk head so the helmet will fit but is there a head that fits that you don't need to mod?
Just buy the same head sculpt and grind off around the top a bit. Easiest route without having to fiddle around and seeing what fits this body. And plus you'll still have the original one if you ever want to sell the figure.
It works great!

20210619_015038 - Copy.jpg

My concept RE4R Leon figure.

Attachments

• 6BB445F3-2556-4526-ADBC-B7D069B45C53.jpeg
    6BB445F3-2556-4526-ADBC-B7D069B45C53.jpeg
    123 KB · Views: 137
  • C7C4D215-07A0-459E-A2B5-7C4C51756DFD.jpeg
    C7C4D215-07A0-459E-A2B5-7C4C51756DFD.jpeg
    107.1 KB · Views: 89
  • CC9F6775-969B-4212-B7E7-2CB3D3549AB7.jpeg
    CC9F6775-969B-4212-B7E7-2CB3D3549AB7.jpeg
    138.9 KB · Views: 94
IMO RE4 Chris looks better with pants outside the boots.
I’m in 2 minds about that. Like concept wise the boots look way cooler tucked in or at-least I think so, however figure wise yeah I agree with how baggy the trousers look without the knee pads the figure would look better if I untucked the trousers or added the knee pads

RE4 Leon doesn't need knee pads. Just untucked pants coz he is wearing casual.
I’m in 2 minds about that. Like concept wise the boots look way cooler tucked in or at-least I think so, however figure wise yeah I agree with how baggy the trousers look without the knee pads the figure would look better if I untucked the trousers or added the knee pads

Back