Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RE4 Leon doesn't need knee pads. Just untucked pants coz he is wearing casual.
Leon's RE4 look isn't all that casual, his look is pretty tactical he just added a jacket on top for that causal vibe. but yeah won't be giving him the knee pads.

48FE12EE-B220-4053-B5DD-B3B0F89A9419.jpeg

Noir Claire nice !!

I wanna get an RE2R Claire and the UB Toys one is the only I've seen, I haven't ordered it yet in case Damtoys announces their version, do you guys think that's happening? Knowing Capcom I'm not too hopeful about it, Leon also came with the Heart key already...

At this point literally everyone has made RE3R Jill meanwhile there's only one Claire and Ada lol

Noir Claire nice !!

I wanna get an RE2R Claire and the UB Toys one is the only I've seen, I haven't ordered it yet in case Damtoys announces their version, do you guys think that's happening? Knowing Capcom I'm not too hopeful about it, Leon also came with the Heart key already...

At this point literally everyone has made RE3R Jill meanwhile there's only one Claire and Ada lol
Honestly I feel like Leon is all we’re getting. I could be wrong but probably was a hassle for damtoys working with NAUTS/Capcom. Just the fact that they haven’t given us any type of teaser or pro type of any upcoming RE figures seems like they’re done. At this point all we’re getting are those 3rd party figures.

Could anyone reccomend a suitable replacment body for RE4 Ada Wong? Thanks so much.
I'm in the same boat . Because of the dress I think the best fit it's a slim, medium-breasted body. For what I've seen the S17B body might work well. Remember that it's all about your personal preference.

When you guys have a head that won't fit, like, a large gap that you can't fix with sandwitch wrap plastic, what do you use as filler?

search 1/6 scale head sculpt inner adapter on ebay, or use clingfilm
plug seems great, but is there anything to use as filler? The entire inside of the head is hollow, and the adaptor would be floating rather loose in there.

plug seems great, but is there anything to use as filler? The entire inside of the head is hollow, and the adaptor would be floating rather loose in there.
you could use an eva foam or any of foam...
I usually used Eva Foam... just cut it and tape it arround neck peg... I never use inner peg for a hollow head since i need to buy it.. ratter used something cheaper...

i use the plug and if still floats around i wrap clingfilm around the plug until its a tight fit. i don't know about any filler.

Back