Media Resident Evil 7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeez people really hate millennials here but anyway anybody think they missed an opportunity by not having the people that turned into those statues come to life?

I got the DLC and I like it so far. Jack's 55th Birthday is a fun minigame, but I agree with the people I've heard say it should've been in the full game but I'm fine with it. Daughters is good, but definitely short.
Spoiler Spoiler:
Well I'm about to start my no item box/healing playthrough. It's the last achievements I need for the Platinum... This is probably the last time I play it for a while...thank god...I'm so tired of Mia's toothy face and millenial voice :lol

HEY BABY!!

Jeez people really hate millennials here but anyway anybody think they missed an opportunity by not having the people that turned into those statues come to life?

You mean like that mass of fossilized children on the ship? I really expected something to happen with that as I was walking by it. Was spooked :lol

The ship stank of missed opportunities. There shouldve been 'runner' mould, that tree on the stairs shouldve had all the crew members burst out and chase you. Having to hide from them wouldve been awesome and incredibly tense.

Same with Adam; he shouldve attacked Mia and be a mini-boss.

Spoiler Spoiler:

raw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If that's seriously chris redfield than wow what a ****ing strange drastic change. Wonder what Leon looks like. Also what the hell? Nobody liked umbrella corps so they need to stop with that **** and if that game is "canon" then why tf did they change "chris".

I guess this just got a released. A full render of "Redfield."

AZfETY1.jpg

EDIT: P_A already posted it... I'm an idiot :lol

Last edited:
Its nice RE7 is tied to Code Veronica with the returning HCF organisation

If that's seriously chris redfield than wow what a ****ing strange drastic change. Wonder what Leon looks like. Also what the hell? Nobody liked umbrella corps so they need to stop with that **** and if that game is "canon" then why tf did they change "chris".

Maybe he got a haircut...? :dunno people would riot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is that really chris... so what timeline is RE7 exactly... with that body and haircut that should be before RE4 right? (at least before RE5)

wow.. so thats after vendetta (considering chris face and body still almost the same as RE6 on Vendetta), either this Chris is a fu**ed up design or thats what the effects of a man having no girl from 20 years since raccoon...

it's better if that is Hunk...

RE7 definitely need RE character to be called RE Series... the girl in this RE is not Natalia Korda right (child in Revelations 2)... it should be better if that she is, at least it have RE connection...

Back