Media Resident Evil 7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_ojkq4bljZq1u2gzw0o1_250.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I liked it. The series needed a bit of a refresh. The last act felt resident evil to me.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Run and gun, plenty of ammo, dodge some tripwires in the most bland environments, hallucinogenic replay of your wife attempting to murder you with added hallucination of a ghost girl inserted into your mind by the big bad before the least dramatic and empty boss fight ever?

The hell kinda RE game was that?

I'm not sure if I am at 10% or 30% in to the game as it is not able to hold my interest. I HATE the first person view. Call me a traditionalist but I prefer my RE games to be the 3rd person perspective. I agree with the comments about the stupidity of cut-off ankles and arms. This seems more of a Texas Chainsaw Massacre sort of game instead of a zombie horror one.

Reported for fat shaming! :lecture

:lol

Oh no! The molded SJW's!!! :panic:

For the people who keep mention the limb detachment
Spoiler Spoiler:

Everytime someone mentions it, I'm gonna bring up Metal Gear Salazar! :lecture

Starting my second playthrough. It kinda sucks knowing that
Spoiler Spoiler:

It doesn't ruin the game, it just makes it feel even less exciting. Still having a good time tho.

Starting my second playthrough. It kinda sucks knowing that
Spoiler Spoiler:

It doesn't ruin the game, it just makes it feel even less exciting. Still having a good time tho.

I honestly feel like the DLC "daughters" should have been the premise of the main game. It could have been a great slow burn game as you gradually watch the family change.

I honestly feel like the DLC "daughters" should have been the premise of the main game. It could have been a great slow burn game as you gradually watch the family change.

I still need to try the DLC. Would you recommend it?
I wanted to see more character development with the Bakers, they were the best part of the game IMO.

I still need to try the DLC. Would you recommend it?
I wanted to see more character development with the Bakers, they were the best part of the game IMO.

I'd reccomend it...but maybe not at full price. You do get a brief glimpse of the Bakers "normal" life. It's pretty neat, but it's only like 15 minutes long. I wish they would have made the transition from normal to crazy a lot longer.

Sorry, the flash back bit on the ship

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

The flashbacks were awesome. I wished there were more of them. Id love to see how that big tree-like mould with all those crew members sticking out was made. I do also wish they broke out of it and chased Mia.

The Ship had so much wasted potential.

Oh no! The molded SJW's!!! :panic:

For the people who keep mention the limb detachment
Spoiler Spoiler:

Everytime someone mentions it, I'm gonna bring up Metal Gear Salazar! :lecture

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'd reccomend it...but maybe not at full price. You do get a brief glimpse of the Bakers "normal" life. It's pretty neat, but it's only like 15 minutes long. I wish they would have made the transition from normal to crazy a lot longer.

I'll probably end up getting the season pass. It looks interesting enough.
Thanks for the response! :hi5:

Yeah. Daughters was a hugely missed opportunity. It could of been an hour long of it leading up to the exact moment Ethan shows up. But unfortunately you can beat it in like 5-10 minutes.

It was strange seeing Jack and Marguerite not all ****ed up looking.

Not a Hero DLC apparrently is a retread of the Ship and Saltmines chasing Lucas as 'Redfield'. Apparently there will be white moulded.

Ooooh. Colour change

Not a Hero DLC apparrently is a retread of the Ship and Saltmines chasing Lucas as 'Redfield'. Apparently there will be white moulded.

Ooooh. Colour change

I guess that sounds neat. It was weird how they never wrapped up what happened to Lucas in the main game. They made it seem like you would confront him one last time, especially with all those tripwires in the saltmines and radio chatter saying he was in there somewhere.

So far it sounds like most of the DLC is just cut content from the main game.

Last edited:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well I'm about to start my no item box/healing playthrough. It's the last achievements I need for the Platinum... This is probably the last time I play it for a while...thank god...I'm so tired of Mia's toothy face and millenial voice :lol

Back