Media Resident Evil 7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That dlc was way to short. The daughters one. Should of been way longer. Wanted to see evie start to lose her sanity and get old and how they created the molded.
Ah well

That dlc was way to short. The daughters one. Should of been way longer. Wanted to see evie start to lose her sanity and get old and how they created the molded.
Ah well

Next DLC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Won't read through other's post (don't want to spoil anything for myself) but started up on this over the weekend. Its my first full game to play on the VR aside from demos and I'm really enjoying it. The scenes where the dad is chasing you down then the mom crawling around on the walls/ceiling really puts you into a panic mode with the VR on. Well for me at least lol.

I rented this at my local library and like it a lot, so I went ahead and ordered it.

The one thing I don't like is probably the small inventory, but I've been learning to manage it better so it isn't as much of a problem as when I needed to fit two shotguns and those metal dog heads in it. :lol

I rented this at my local library and like it a lot, so I went ahead and ordered it.

The one thing I don't like is probably the small inventory, but I've been learning to manage it better so it isn't as much of a problem as when I needed to fit two shotguns and those metal dog heads in it. :lol

Yeah, look around for backpacks that give you more space.

The inventory and item management is something I think they got right here. Feels more like a traditional RE.

Chris's inventory from RE1 was almost pathetic. :lol

The inventory and item management is something I think they got right here. Feels more like a traditional RE.

Agreed! Not so much space that I can carry all of the most powerful items, bullets, and healing items, but not so limited that I'm constantly needing to run back to a storage box. Which I had to do constantly, as you said, with Chris in RE1. That's one of the reasons I generally choose Jill whenever I play through that game. That and not having to deal with small keys.

I always went Jill when I was a kid, but I much prefer Chris's scenario since it's more challenging and it doesn't hold your hand like with her. Plus, he takes more damage.

But Jill in RE3 can be like a tank sometimes :lol but damage in it is random so sometimes one bite can put you in red caution.

Yeah, I feel stupid for making that comment after finding a backpack just minutes after posting it. :lol

I have NEVER said don't play it.
No, you didnt. You just quote numerous negative reviews and comments about the game but dont post positive reviews to be fair. So you fill the thread with the narrative that the game is receiving a negative response by both casuals and die hards. Which if anybody were to skim the thread would equate to " this is a bad game " and therefor its not worth picking up. Some of your comments almost make it look like a joke the way you use emotes and gifs afterwards. This is probably near the bottom of my list in RE games as a whole, so its not like my annoyance is coming from a place of salt. But i did enjoy my experience and its one i want others to take. Including you. And im not obsessed with you, you just have this persistent attitude that you must be involved in every RE thread, on a daily basis, with the top or 2nd most comments in every thread even if it means you have to pretend you know what you are talking about.

I ship you guys so hard.

tumblr_inline_ollvdkyvj01raexrf_500.gif

No, you didnt. You just quote numerous negative reviews and comments about the game but dont post positive reviews to be fair. So you fill the thread with the narrative that the game is receiving a negative response by both casuals and die hards. Which if anybody were to skim the thread would equate to " this is a bad game " and therefor its not worth picking up. Some of your comments almost make it look like a joke the way you use emotes and gifs afterwards. This is probably near the bottom of my list in RE games as a whole, so its not like my annoyance is coming from a place of salt. But i did enjoy my experience and its one i want others to take. Including you. And im not obsessed with you, you just have this persistent attitude that you must be involved in every RE thread, on a daily basis, with the top or 2nd most comments in every thread even if it means you have to pretend you know what you are talking about.

tumblr_ok5bzbkTp11vnq1cro1_500.gif

I played the new DLC... eh. It's okay, but there needs to be more substance to these things. Daughters was a great premise, but poorly executed.

More DLC?!

Just curious.

giphy.gif

:lol

Last edited:
Sold my copy.for £36 at CEX. Not bad. Essentially paid £4 for over 25 hours of gaming time. Well worth it.

Overall its a very enjoyable horror game with poor enemy variation, some poor enemy designs, a midlife crisis after the halfway point of Margeurite going from survival horror to SAW to a first person shooter through the most bland and boring Ship and Salt mines known to man. It has to be behind RE 4 and 5 for me. Ahead of RE6 and both Revelations which in my list puts it 9th.

Again it just doesnt feel like Resident Evil still. I know herbs healing wounds is silly but its far more detracting for me to see my ankle and habd chopped off then see them get reattached by staples or a magic bottle. It really made me wonder how I could really die seeing as limbs are reattached by a first aid bottle. It was too far even for RE.

At this point Im just going to imagine the series ended with Code Veronica story-wise. I dont have hope for the RE2 remake

At this point Im just going to imagine the series ended with Code Veronica story-wise. I dont have hope for the RE2 remake

Pretty much. :)

That's my only hope for the "franchise" is the remake of 2.

Finally beat the game and enjoyed it a lot!

Next question, is the dlc/season pass worth the money so far, or is it an easy skip?

Back