Media Resident Evil 7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wonder if not a hero is going to be like 5 minutes. Also I believe that chris is going to connect us to the new movie coming out. I don't believe for a second that thats Chris redfield.:lol

Got the platinum today. Now i can let it collect dust until the Not a Hero DLC comes out. Played a bit of the jacks birthday mini game. Fun for a bit, but it get's frustrating after a while. Whoever thought of making inventory managment a major part of a mini game is a butthead. The little laser guns you get are fun though :lol

Tokyo Marui is doing the Albert.

9hU8zLv.jpg

Since I'm out here in Japan I'll definitely be getting this. However, I plan to remove the extra stuff attached. Now if they would just ****ing make Barry's Silver Serpent .44 Magnum.

I got to try this in VR and it's disgusting. :lol
Aiming feels a lot better though, but I started feeling sick after playing for two to three hours straight.

That's my problem with VR. I like the concept of it but it gives me a headache playing it for an extended period of time. Dries my eyes out too, having them that close to the screen.

I got to try this in VR and it's disgusting. :lol
Aiming feels a lot better though, but I started feeling sick after playing for two to three hours straight.

Couple of my friends got sick 10 min in. heard that a fan blowing on your face may help. Chew gum and try some Dramamine

Anyone want a VR for a $100 less than retail? Includes the camera and the Turtle beach VR-ready headset. $375 shipped for anyone in this thread! Its cool, but VR isn't for me

That's my problem with VR. I like the concept of it but it gives me a headache playing it for an extended period of time. Dries my eyes out too, having them that close to the screen.

Yeah, it didn't hit me until a few hours in, but when it did, it hit me pretty hard. I was running to a save point while trying not to puke :lol

Couple of my friends got sick 10 min in. heard that a fan blowing on your face may help. Chew gum and try some Dramamine

I'll definitely try that since I'll be playing some more tonight. Thanks dood.

Yeah, it didn't hit me until a few hours in, but when it did, it hit me pretty hard. I was running to a save point while trying not to puke :lol

I'll definitely try that since I'll be playing some more tonight. Thanks dood.

Let me know if any of that helps. I am curious. i am one of the lucky one: no sickness during the entire playthrough of RE7

I dont know what it is...but I'm not thinking about this game anymore. All previous RE games have stuck in my head for a while after completing them...even RE6 stuck in there...not necessarily in a positive way...but it was in there :lol

RE7 Is just...not there. I'm so "meh" about it.

And after it all, I still feel the same way I did when I saw the first trailer. If this did not have the RE name, I would not have played it.

though I bet if this was marketed as an original horror game, wih a different name, we all would have noted the similarities it had to RE and would be saying stuff like "wow why can't Resident Evil be like this!" :lol ....except fot the first person of course...

The whole first person thing feels like it was a "gimmick" for the VR. :lol

Hopefully Capcom doesn't focus too much on VR thing with the remake of 2.

Btw, I knew I wasn't going to like this game... yes, I haven't played besides the demo but the whole first person thing is a major turn off. I did enjoyed Dying Light I couldn't play it more than an hour. Killer headaches. Anyway, with this title being first person and lack of enemies... pass!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Project hasn't played it because he's secretly a big wimp and afraid of hillbillies. :lol

Everyone point at him and laugh until he runs out of the room crying! :lecture

Back