"Redemption" Shawkshank Andy 1/6 figure coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eli STFU! Everyone here knows i'm the biggest Shawshank fan on this site! Deckard thanks for the follow up pics, i'm also gonna add Andy to my Vito shelf.

I am SO impressed with the turnout.

Damn, the production figure looks better than the proto, very kool :rock

Kongrats to Roy for scoring this grail figure!

Figure looks really good... shoulders are maybe a bit broad, but aside from that a very impressive looking figure!

Love seeing all these unexpected figures coming from overseas... still have my fingers crossed we'll finally get a new and affordable Alex DeLarge.

Ummm no, but I can do one better than you guys.. owning a fig doesn't make you a better fan IMO...

I have seen that movie more times than I like to admit, but I would trade a HT T-800 Endo for one! :)

I sent an email to Square about getting more. I need one! I WANT!

BECAUSE IT'S A LOT! hehe

And shush you villainsfan42, who invited you the party? I didn't! :monkey5

But in all seriousness, I love this movie and I want that figure!

dude, i took the liberty of ninja invading your house last night and checking yout shawshank DVD - it was very worn in a number of places. it does look like you've watched this movie many many times, but only certain scenes. i briefly checked them out - one was andy "dropping some soap" and the other was "andy looking for a contact lens on all fours" :naughty

nah, i agree. it doesn' make you a bigger fan if you have the fig. but IMO it also doesn't make you a bigger fan the more times you've seen something, n'est pas? iin any case, andy arrives TODAY!

dude, i took the liberty of ninja invading your house last night and checking yout shawshank DVD - it was very worn in a number of places. it does look like you've watched this movie many many times, but only certain scenes. i briefly checked them out - one was andy "dropping some soap" and the other was "andy looking for a contact lens on all fours" :naughty

nah, i agree. it doesn' make you a bigger fan if you have the fig. but IMO it also doesn't make you a bigger fan the more times you've seen something, n'est pas? iin any case, andy arrives TODAY!

GIVE ME ANDY!

Man, I need this figure!!!

i did deck. should be here today. hopefully, i'll have some time to put it together. really happy with the way this turned out. do you think the product turned out better because manufacturing softened up the sculpt, or does it look like a slight resculpt?

i did deck. should be here today. hopefully, i'll have some time to put it together. really happy with the way this turned out. do you think the product turned out better because manufacturing softened up the sculpt, or does it look like a slight resculpt?

I'm not really sure to be honest, I think it maybe a combination of the production paint and the lighting that they used in the original pics.

Also the clothes seem to be a bit less baggy in person so the head seems more in scale to me. He certainly looks a bit younger then the proto which is great!

PICT0073.jpg

Just bought the deluxe version with the table.And I'm gonna keep him seated with his hands on the back of his head. I mean, this scene simply shows why movies and music are so magical... And this is a scene that I definetly want to have on my shelf.

mine arrived today - i have to say, i'm really impressed with this. and actually the body is really nice. and just as deckard said, the clothes actually fit really well and they look great. bendy hands are cool, and the body feels like it's quite sturdy, with pretty decent articulation. haven't put the desk together yet as i don't quite have anywhere to put it for another couple of weeks. but here are some very blurred and shoddy pick quicks with my crappy casio exilim 3.2 megapixel 8 yr old camera :lol just hope it gives an idea to some of you maybe still on the fence. this will definitely be a company to keep my eye on in the future.

CIMG2715.jpg

CIMG2716.jpg

CIMG2717.jpg

CIMG2718.jpg

CIMG2719.jpg

CIMG2720.jpg

Back