"Redemption" Shawkshank Andy 1/6 figure coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really sick with the flu but got this guy today and had to snap some quick shots. Enjoy.

PICT0025.jpg

PICT0026.jpg

PICT0030-1.jpg

PICT0027.jpg

PICT0037.jpg

PICT0038.jpg

PICT0039.jpg

PICT0041.jpg

PICT0044.jpg

PICT0046-2.jpg

Oh wow, cool! Thanks for posting Dekard, I should have mine in about 2 weeks from Toy Square. Imo the sculpt looks way better than in the prototype pics. Very very impressed with how nice everything looks!

wow, looks better in hands that the prototype. The likeness is very good !!:banana:banana

Thanks for the pics Deckard and enjoy.;)

thanks a lot for the pics dude! i was worried about this one, wondering which sculptor would want to take on an andy head. but now can't wait - looks much better. body swap and you're done. mine's in the sky too!

thanks a lot for the pics dude! i was worried about this one, wondering which sculptor would want to take on an andy head. but now can't wait - looks much better. body swap and you're done. mine's in the sky too!

I actually think the body looks pretty good too. Well maybe the hands could go.

I'm glad you get the desk and chair with this. He looks a little odd to me just stood there holding nothing staring in to space. :lol
Either use the desk or find a nice pose anyway , thanks for the pics Deckard.

Back