"Redemption" Shawkshank Andy 1/6 figure coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I'm better, I'll get him in the chair and in a detolf with the Godfather.

Definately a company to keep an eye on, I'm happy with everything.

The body is really nice and tight, no loose limbs, and the hands are bendy/posable and very strong. Even the fingers feel like they must be about 90% thick wire.

The desk goes togeather easily and well but you may want to use a little glue to hold it tighter.

I'm going to expose him with the desk because is a iconic scene from the film :) I need more space :monkey2 in my bedroom or or I'll have to get out with my bed :lol

Those that know me best know i'm in heaven right now. I have always wanted Red and Andy from this masterpiece. I hope to God they opt to make Red next.

Thank you so much whatchamacallit toys :lol

When I'm better, I'll get him in the chair and in a detolf with the Godfather.

Definately a company to keep an eye on, I'm happy with everything.

The body is really nice and tight, no loose limbs, and the hands are bendy/posable and very strong. Even the fingers feel like they must be about 90% thick wire.

The desk goes togeather easily and well but you may want to use a little glue to hold it tighter.

hope you get better soon dude. the chair looked small initially, but looks about right in your pics.

awesome thanks for the pics bro!

i ordered this one on ebay too. he should be here any day. he looks great and doesnt differ too much from the prototype photos. i wonder if they will do the morgan freeman character. that would be sooo awesome

Those that know me best know i'm in heaven right now. I have always wanted Red and Andy from this masterpiece. I hope to God they opt to make Red next.

Thank you so much whatchamacallit toys :lol

AND ME! HELLO! How many posts have I made concerning SSR? DAMMIT! I WAS HERE FIRST!!! I announced my love first!

We both love this movie. :)

Anyone got the Rita Hayworth poster for this figure? 1/6 scale of course. Paid dearly for waiting for on hand pics on this one...

Anyone got the Rita Hayworth poster for this figure? 1/6 scale of course. Paid dearly for waiting for on hand pics on this one...

I think this pic is good for a 1/6 scale :naughty

ritahayworthww2.jpg

rita-hayworth-demotivational-poster-1238562329.jpg

Got Andy in a detolf, still a bit ill so I didn't want to mess with him too much, eventually I will sit him down in the chair with his hands behind his head and feet on the desk. In the meantime here he is with Vito.

PICT0053.jpg

Back