"Redemption" Shawkshank Andy 1/6 figure coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should go back to the past then. I mean the future.

Get back to going back to the future of the past.

You need to go to bed. I mean, I need to go to bed.

:lol

Wait! Make me a new signature first. :D

Here you go. Goodnight.

Untitled-1copy-50.jpg

the future of the past.

thats impossible to figure out isn't it. :monkey1:lol

Seriously if you want a sig though Roy just shoot me a pm. :lol

is that "dead man's shoes"? is it good? i thought it was an unofficial sequel to "weekend at bernie's" so avoided it. but if snake says it's good, i'll definitely want to.... avoid it :monkey5:monkey5

Just received mine yesterday...He has joined the HT PB Brothers as part of my prison figure collection.. Just waiting for T-Bag from enterbay now and then I'm done.

I would want to turn him into Jacob Singer from Jacob's Ladder. Anyone think it's possible? He'd need a new do and glasses.

It's sad really, Robbins hasn't done anything sensational after ShawShank.

At least he's a hockey fan! Rangers season ticket holder. Him and Susan love their Rangers, so that rocks! Not the Rangers part, but liking hockey! :rock

It's sad really, Robbins hasn't done anything sensational after ShawShank.

At least he's a hockey fan! Rangers season ticket holder. Him and Susan love their Rangers, so that rocks! Not the Rangers part, but liking hockey! :rock

oh i don't know - tenacious d, austin powers, anchorman, high fidelity. oscar worthy performances and films :lol

amazing film, but as eli said, this was before shawshank.

i actually thought mystic river was pretty good too.

Oh I know. But I consider Ladder his best film, even over Shawshank. One of the most beautiful and haunting films ever made. And hands down the best film to ever touch on the subject of accepting death.

Oh I know. But I consider Ladder his best film, even over Shawshank. One of the most beautiful and haunting films ever made. And hands down the best film to ever touch on the subject of accepting death.

even though i know what's going to happen, that ending gets me every time. i prefer shawshank as a movie personally, but have to agree that tim robbins' intensity in jacob's ladder made that movie atmospheric, haunting and scary (the first time i watched it oh so many years ago anyway).

The best Tim Robbins performances imo:

1. Shawshank Redemption
2. Jacob's Ladder
3. Mystic River
4. Howard the Duck :monkey3

Imo Jacob's Ladder revolutionized the way modern horror is done today.

The best Tim Robbins performances imo:

1. Shawshank Redemption
2. Jacob's Ladder
3. Mystic River
4. Howard the Duck :monkey3

Imo Jacob's Ladder revolutionized the way modern horror is done today.

good list but...:monkey4 WTF @ howard the duck?!? :lol

oh and..what about bull durham? that was a good movie.

Back