Red Ring of Death

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard from someone that the RROD means that, while you sleep, a small robotic spider is going to creep around your house looking for drugs, terrorist paraphernalia, or George Carlin books.

Sounds like you have been spending too much time around a certain member.:rotfl

Has anyone had this problem with their Xbox ? and if so how many times ? im pretty close to closing a deal on the Elite but the stories ive been hearing are making me wonder if i should even bother.

it only happened once for me. Got it back and it gives me the occasional problem starting but other than that is runs good. Just got my son one for christmas and he hasn't had any problems.

jeez ! i can't believe there was never a recall . the reason i asked is ,the other day i learned about the RROD for the first time and i seen the same response on another message board . one guy on that board said it happen to him 11 times with 11 different units . ooof ! thats a lotta loot to spend on headaches.

still haven't had it happen nor have any of my friends had it happen yet. i've had my Elite for almost two years now and before that my launch system was running strong before trading it in towards the elite.

I wonder, when the 360 gets sent back, do they replace it with the better jasper chip?

Back