Present Toys 1:6 Legendary Gunner & One Sixth Corner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AricJorn

Freaked Out
Reaction score
OK - a two-part question for anyone who can answer it. I PO'd the Present Toys Legendary Gunner in March 2021 (two years ago). I wanted him for a Tombstone diorama I was working on (now stalled as I await a suitable Doc Holliday).

First, has anyone heard anything about this figure? A few places seem to still be taking pre-orders on it but I haven't seen any updates from Present Toys on this figure in over a year.

Second, I placed my PO with "One Sixth Corner" and I'm wondering if they are still in business as their FB page hasn't been updated since January 2022 and the last communication I received from them was back in April 2022. Has anyone else had dealings with them? I thought perhaps they got caught up in the endless Covid lockdowns in China (not even sure if that is where they are based).

I’m assuming this figure hasn’t released yet, usually you can tell because the loose parts would come up for sale.

Have you tried contacting them either through email or Facebook? Sometimes that works.

I’m assuming this figure hasn’t released yet, usually you can tell because the loose parts would come up for sale.

Have you tried contacting them either through email or Facebook? Sometimes that works.
I've posted to their FB page and sent an email - both without response. I'm mainly interested in knowing if anyone else has had dealings with them and if they are still in business because I don't want to miss out on the Holliday figure I have on PO with them and will order it elsewhere if needed.

I've got a pre-order with them of the SooSootoys Homelander from 2021 (paid for 2 in full) and though they were responding to my emails until April of 2022 assuring me the figure just hasn't been released yet and I'd receive it once it is (it still hasn't, which is another issue), they've now stopped replying to me so yes, I feel like I've been duped. The worst thing is it's been too long for me to do anything about it now, except hope they get their act together. But seeing they've been inactive since the beginning of last year has me doubt it. On the bright side, I just consider it an expensive lesson about the issues of pre-ordering with anyone other than the most reputable sites/sellers.

Having said that, I'd love to know if anyone has had any recent luck with them!

Back