Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!!

Just remember if you ever sell that Conan, give this ugly gay father____er a heads up!

Great collection!

I love the Army of Darkness stuff.

bbx.jpg

:drool:drool:drool

J, is that a Gary Coleman figure next to Fonzie? If not, what the heck is it??

Actually that's a Mego Buckwheat (Little Rascals) but it does make for a good Coleman :lol

Just remember if you ever sell that Conan, give this ugly gay father____er a heads up!

You'll be the first to know... but that's gonna be a "I'm totally f'd sale" as its one of my favorites :rock

Just remember if you ever sell those last Romando Kinnikuman figures, give your BEST MAN a heads up.

Word up... not likely to happen and if it does I don't think you'd like the pricetag :lol

Great collection!

I love the Army of Darkness stuff.

Thanks, I'll actually be updating that soon. Got a Evil Dead II Ash in the works :rock

So much vintage goodness!!! :rock!!!

Gotta represent... might be making room for just a bit more; but gotta see what shakes out during my restructuring.

____ing awesome... At least his work can still be admired even if half the board seem to want his head on a stick. I never had any dealings with Josh but that Conan is magnificent.

Yeah, its a shame. Josh is a seriously talented mofo, I hope one day he is able to return to customizing (at least for himself) once all this ugliness is behind him. But, this is easily one of my favorite pieces and in person is epic!!!

Nice collection :rock

Those shelves look DYN-O-MITE! J.J. and the vintage V alien are my favorites. :rock

Wall shelves look great. Hope no one hits it opening the door!!

Those shelves look DYN-O-MITE! J.J. and the vintage V alien are my favorites. :rock

Thanks man, those are some of my earliest eBay acquisitions. I was heavily watching Good Times for awhile and had to have J.J. and as a kid I always wanted that V figure :rock

Wall shelves look great. Hope no one hits it opening the door!!

Luckily it would have to be thrown open to hit them, which is unlikely. But I'm going to get some kind of extra long door stop to prevent that kind of situation. Having them that close to the door is not ideal, but with limited space comes a bit of compromise.

Try me. One advantage to being a DINK. :exactly:

True, although I don't know if both halves of the "DI" are on board with Kinnikuman purchases :lol Still... not selling, but you would be the first to know :duff But for ____s and giggles I'd be at around $400 firm on remaining 5

Last edited:

That Conan Shelf is cool, did you make it or buy it somewhere?

Its made by SSF resident shelf-builder extraordinaire; Cocoboloboy. He also made the 3 straight shelves, the 2 corner shelves, the 2 shelves with posters (Vader's on one, Twilight Zone on the other) and the Pedestal for my Vader bust.

Nothing too exciting... but a couple of images that didn't get uploaded earlier.

Just my Playmates Simpsons figures; just wanted the main family and I added Roberto and Mom to my Futurama collection :rock

cce-1.jpg

ccf-1.jpg

3D simpsons blows my mind!

PS- I did not know they made a full Krang figure. Very cool!

Back