Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!!

Thanks King! I'm really happy with them... Still wish I had room for a bit more; but I got most of what I wanted out on display :rock

Your room really came together. For jumping scales so much, your collection flows together great mainly because if how well you display it!

You should be on HGTV, you could go around organizing collection rooms. Lord knows a lot of them here need it :lol

:lol :lol I don't know about all of that... until this weekend my room looked like a bomb went off in it. The collection room is next door to the baby and since she goes to sleep at 7pm, I can never make it in there to finish putting stuff away :lol

Your room really came together. For jumping scales so much, your collection flows together great mainly because if how well you display it!

You should be on HGTV, you could go around organizing collection rooms. Lord knows a lot of them here need it :lol

WOW! that's kinda harsh to say. Some people/many people do not have a dedicated room just for their collectibles like Galactiboy. Most try to do there best on what they have. That was a very ugly comment KD.

WOW! that's kinda harsh to say. Some people/many people do not have a dedicated room just for their collectibles like Galactiboy. Most try to do there best on what they have. That was a very ugly comment KD.

:violin

No excuse to have an unorganized collection. You dont need an entire room to have something organized and neat.

Please put me on ignore, you are to sensitive to read my posts.

Now that the slap fight is over...

163130_10150110725610610_509240609_8097350_6393497_n.jpg

Lets talk about the awesomness of my collection :lol

Your room really came together.

skeletor-gay1.jpg

Just kidding, KD. :duff

I agree with what you said. GB's collection is inspiring and very well organized. I've seen pictures on Rebelscum and some of them would make your head spin due to how messy and unorganized they look.

I have a shirt with that on there :lol

Awesome... that was one of the images that came up when I typed "internet slap fight" in google images :lol

I agree with what you said. GB's collection is inspiring and very well organized. I've seen pictures on Rebelscum and some of them would make your head spin due to how messy and unorganized they look.

Yeah, I know what you mean... some impressive collections (in terms of items) but so crammed full and covered in dust its hard to appreciate.

Such an ugly comment Darth Waller, reported and Darth Waller on ignore.

:pfft:

Damn, I even mention HGTV...That whole post was gay :(

It was questionable... buy hey man, nothing wrong with being gay :duff I generally tend to like people better if they are gay... makes them more interesting :lecture

And not to hijack GB's thread, heres his update for anyone who missed it.

GB said:
Finally time for an update! Got 3 floating shelves from Cocoboloboy... got them filled quickly, but too me forever to get around to reassembling the room afterwards Anyway, I'll add some updated shots of the whole collection in a few days once I finish tweeking my set-up.

bbt-1.jpg

bbu-1.jpg

bbx.jpg

bby.jpg

bbz.jpg

cca-1.jpg

ccd-1.jpg

ccc-1.jpg

ccb-1.jpg

Back