Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll definitely get it this year, does it have DLC? I only collect American games so I have to import it since games sold here natively have ugly Chinese boxarts, thus I play more than you folks to play games. :lol

I'm aware of the game not selling well and performing like crap due to the graphics, but people who beat it, swore by it as being an awesome first time playtrough.

I had read it sold better than they expected. There's DLC, but it's VR crap.

It's a "smart" horror story.

Dude, you gotta get it. It's like dirt cheap now. My Wife got it for $15.

It's a quick time event game, but it's the best representation of it. The QTEs are simplified and the story is excellent. DO NOT LOOK IT UP! You'll spoil it. Graphics are some of the best I've seen on a console.

agreed 100% ... loved that game.. my wife watched me play it from start to finish .. its like watching a movie... awesome game !! Cant wait for "Detroit" what should be in that kind of genre

Oh one more thing, how many types of playtroughs are there to see every outcome?

Well seeing how you can kill off everyone, or get to the end with however people you want... also keeping everyone alive or killing them all... 10. But the endings don't come off very different. You just get credits with the characters talking that survived. If everyone dies, you just see all their deaths again and the time of death. All the deaths are pretty heinous.

agreed 100% ... loved that game.. my wife watched me play it from start to finish .. its like watching a movie... awesome game !! Cant wait for "Detroit" what should be in that kind of genre

I've lost faith in David Cage after Beyond was a dud. I liked Heavy Rain, even with glaring plot holes.

Last edited:
is Outlast a good game? Snagged it on games for gold, but I'm always wary of horror games, they're either really good or really bad. :lol

I've been playing Murdered: Soul Suspect and it's pretty good thus far.

is Outlast a good game? Snagged it on games for gold, but I'm always wary of horror games, they're either really good or really bad. :lol

I've been playing Murdered: Soul Suspect and it's pretty good thus far.

Have not finished Outlast but what i've played is pretty good. It's creepy as $#!?.

Abzu 7/10

Visually fantastic game. Great experience overall. Quite short though, took me just shy of 2 hours to complete, you could probably stretch it out to 3 or 4 hours if you go for 100% though.

Edit: The game probably would have scored higher with me, but I just can't completely recommend this game at it's full $20 price tag. Get it on sale and it is well worth it.

Abzu 7/10

Visually fantastic game. Great experience overall. Quite short though, took me just shy of 2 hours to complete, you could probably stretch it out to 3 or 4 hours if you go for 100% though.

I remember seeing this game a while and name alone caught my eye, without any spoilers please, does this have any weird twists or something? Like related to aliens or ancient myth?

The game's plot is very open to interpretation, I just finished it a few hours ago, so I've still got to do some thinking to do about it and maybe read some theories but the game definitely isn't just swimming with fish for 2 hours.

I'd say overall the game has a small amount of supernatural, a decent amount of distant future or alien technology, and mythology.

Trails in the Sky dwilogy 9/10

I'm getting bored with realistic-graphic games so tried another genre with anime-style graphic. nevertheless, it's one of the best jrpg I played, comparable to final fantasy IX... and I think this game is how final fantasy XV should be. can't wait for 3rd chapter this spring :)

Probably Metro Last Light, which I would probably rate at a 7/10 possibly an 8/10
(I would definitely rate the original Metro higher. 8/10 or higher.)

Both are pretty "on rails" gaming experiences - but in terms of storytelling and atmosphere they are both very effective.

Playing Fallout 4 right now. 1000hours+ probably but still not finished. Got side tracked away from the main story quests by my own adventures in the wasteland.

Finally finished Uncharted. :rock /10. I really enjoyed the characters, story, and gameplay--though I may go back and get some trophies I missed the first time around before I start Uncharted 2.

Finally finished Uncharted. :rock /10. I really enjoyed the characters, story, and gameplay--though I may go back and get some trophies I missed the first time around before I start Uncharted 2.

Congrats! I'd say skip the trophies for now and dive straight into the sequals, as U2 started the trend of the trademark kickass action set peices. As much as I love U1, it feels like a warmup to the real swashbuckling to come. :lol

Uncharted-2-Train.gif

Congrats! I'd say skip the trophies for now and dive straight into the sequals, as U2 started the trend of the trademark kickass action set peices. As much as I love U1, it feels like a warmup to the real swashbuckling to come. :lol

Uncharted-2-Train.gif

That's awesome. I've seen some clips from the other games, and they look like they blow the **** out of the sequences in Uncharted.

Power Rangers mega battle 3/10. And thats generous.

It starts off really strong, its own take on the origin of their powers in the first episode, nice clean versions of music and remixes of music from the show, first chapter felt like it was made with care. But then the other 5 sucked. Its meant to be mmpr s1 so i was shocked when Tenga's started to show up, and Zedd. But the gameplay is bad. Very very bad. Its like they didnt test it beyond the initial part, the last few levels are so repetitive and dull. Not to mention the final boss is the same fight as the one you have 3 chapters early except he fires one more projectile this time. The last 3 chapters of the game you literally just mash your way through puties and the same mini bosses over and over and over. Its a joke and not fun. Some of the enemies you cant even attack until after they've finished their routine so its tedious as ****.

Regret buying it.

Back