Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watchdogs 2. 4/10 The game was far too easy on normal mode and the graphics were disgusting, why do these companies not us AA in their games? Sound was terrible also as it wasnt proper surround sound, when someone was speaking in front of you and you moved the camera so they were behind then you couldnt hear them. First game was way better.

Watchdogs 2. 4/10 The game was far too easy on normal mode and the graphics were disgusting, why do these companies not us AA in their games? Sound was terrible also as it wasnt proper surround sound, when someone was speaking in front of you and you moved the camera so they were behind then you couldnt hear them. First game was way better.

I'm intrigued about the poor surround, what system were you playing on?

Shadow of Mordor 10/10. PS4.
Amazing gameplay and amazing graphics. I've been playing quite a few games non-lethally (dishonoured, watchdogs)...decapitating orcs served as some sort of catharsis.

Watch dogs 2. 8.5/10. PS4.

Very fun. A bit silly at times...but fun.

Shadow of Mordor (PC)

I think I got it for $2.99 or something? Great game TBH, gameplay is quite similar to the Arkham Games, and the story is actually pretty good.

Would totally pay full price for the sequel.

9/10.

Definitely recommended.

Resident Evil 5 (PS4)

Playing it for the first time in nearly 8 years, it feels incredibly tedious to finish with levels comprising of one shooting gallery to another. Terrible music and story does not ease the pain either. I've yet to play RE6, but I can't imagine it being any worse than this. Very pretty graphics are the only aspect I ended up liking.

4/10.

You know as weird as RE4's location changing was, RE5 takes the cake at going full retard. We go from another village... to a boat chase... to Temple of Doom... to a ship... to a ****ing Volcano.

You know as weird as RE4's location changing was, RE5 takes the cake at going full retard. We go from another village... to a boat chase... to Temple of Doom... to a ship... to a ****ing Volcano.

RE4 was stupid, but it was self-aware stupid, kinda like MGR. RE5 takes itself too seriously and the gameplay stays the same throughout. I got bored halfway trough and had to force myself to beat it. It has no energy, no exciting moments. Even the bosses had a generic 50's b-movie score that shows the developers were just padding the game. It's clear that the team made this mistook the appeal of RE4.

I'm starting RE6 soon for the first time, I hope at least it's not as boring as this one.

RE4 was stupid, but it was self-aware stupid, kinda like MGR. RE5 takes itself too seriously and the gameplay stays the same throughout. I got bored halfway trough and had to force myself to beat it. It has no energy, no exciting moments. Even the bosses had a generic 50's b-movie score that shows the developers were just padding the game. It's clear that the team made this mistook the appeal of RE4.

I'm starting RE6 soon for the first time, I hope at least it's not as boring as this one.

That's an apt comparison to Rising. It's very self aware. RE6... eh I think the first two chapters of Leon's campaign are great... but the gameplay makes your too OP. While it's the most fluid mechanic the series ever had, I feel it gives your TOO many advantages.

RE5 had a weird flow/feel to its gunplay, even not including Sheva. I don't know how to phrase but it didn't feel the same.

But RE5 really was too serious for its own good, and the rest of the series shouldn't have followed suit. RE5 really took the less horror, and to some perhaps the worst, aspects of RE4 and just blew it up without anything to show for it. Because as a general shooter...RE just doesn't stack that well. It's still fun(ish) but there would be better shooters by that point.

As for RE6, it's a mish-mash of...well everyone bad.

Rise of the Tomb Raider(PS4): 9/10. If you liked the first, you will absolutely love this one.

What didn't you liked about it? No spoilers of course. :lol

Boring creature design which becomes extremely repetitive. By the numbers plot, which doesn't even have a resolution at the end. Lucas was irritating. There's two endings and I've only gotten the good ending... but it was far from what I'd call good. The aiming sucks. How do you implement FPS and not have iron sights? The stealth as mentioned are 90s level. Overall the game goes to **** when you move on from the Baker estate. Although the second half locale I like. The most glaring part is Ethan is the most generic character ever who remains faceless.

Let us know what you think of RE6. I personally enjoyed it far more than 5.

Let us know what you think of RE6. I personally enjoyed it far more than 5.

I've beaten Leon's campaign, and working my way towards the others. So far I like it much more than 5. They're both stupid, no doubt, but at least this one is way more fun that the previous game. The A.I doesn't get in the way bug you for ammo, nor do you need to worry about their health.

The problem with RE5 to me was it's trying too hard to be RE4.

Resident Evil 7... yes again - 7.5/10

I was pretty hard on it the first time, since the ending was so vague and gives no insight on what even happened. It's got huge plot problems and stealth mechanics are incredibly broken... but eh as classic based RE game... it could of been worse... maybe? :dunno

I think going third person with fixed camera angles could of been a much better experience.

Watch Dogs 2. 6/10 Good God, where the characters annoyingly immature. I never really had a good idea for why I was led from mission to mission beyond the general "**** big brother" rallying cry of the protagonists.

Back