Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Portal: Still Alive: 9/10

been a minute since i've done a rerun of this one, getting an xbox one after being on the playstation run the last few years has me replaying a lot of old favorite games. having both consoles is nice, now to pick up and replay portal 2.

I've been TRYING to finish World of WarCraft every single day for 12 years! wtf?! It just won't stop! WTF!

I already beat WarCraft 3: The Frozen Throne:
when I reached Rank 1, level 61 Kalimdor Asia Gateway 1v1 Ladder (Orc rec: 67,984 wins, 10 losses 99.9 winning %). In 2007, I defeated Grubby, in the finals of the Zotac Cup winning $100,000.
The multiplayer ladder credits rolled for me...only one in the world yet to see them.

StarCraft 2. I'm the only one to have the fat Zergling icon. Can't tell you how I got that.

Once I out micro'd and killed a level 10 demon hunter with 6 crown of kings, while he was creep jacking me at 3 granite golems, with a level 1 shadow hunter, level 2 blademaster, and 2 peons. yea...im that good but....my opponent was having an elliptic seizure at the time, causing the demon hunter to stutter step for 15 consecutive minutes, canceling his attacks

Last edited:
Zone of the Enders HD Edition.

Wait, my $50 Metal Gear Rising demo came with a free game?

6/10.

I love ZOE1-2 art direction, music and gameplay. But the plot is very average. It's pros heavily outweigh the cons.

just finished devastation and the tomb raider remaster for the ps4...
devastation was a button smash blast and TR was beautifully remastered and was equally enjoyable...

I love ZOE1-2 art direction, music and gameplay. But the plot is very average. It's pros heavily outweigh the cons.

The story in ZOE1 was a ham fest. It's so campy and self indulging I was laughing my ass off! :rotfl

It didn't helped that the gameplay was average, even back then. ZOE2 on the other hand, is majestic. Well, at least the gameplay is. I just started ZOE2 and I haven't beaten these two games in more tha a decade that it's pretty much like the first time again.

That being said, I too adore the art style and music in these games, always have always will. I just forgot how bad the plot, at least the first game, was. :lol

just finished devastation and the tomb raider remaster for the ps4...
devastation was a button smash blast and TR was beautifully remastered and was equally enjoyable...

I need to beat Transformers next! By any chance you're an Uncharted fan?

The story in ZOE1 was a ham fest. It's so campy and self indulging I was laughing my ass off! :rotfl

It didn't helped that the gameplay was average, even back then. ZOE2 on the other hand, is majestic. Well, at least the gameplay is. I haven't beaten these two games in more tha a decade that it's pretty much like the first time again.

Yeah without a doubt ZOE2 is the superior game. Dingo is way cooler too.

yupper... so far anyway. i got the 3 pack that came w/ my ps4... finished the 1st and blew thru it pretty quik, but my wife is a GD pack rat and put the dam disc away w/ the box when she did her f'n ocd cram fest in the closet... (which looks like a game of tetris!) so needless to say i haven't ventured in to pull out the jenga block to get the box out to grab my game yet! lol

Is it as short? I just started and intend to beat it this weekend.

It's too bad ZOE3 was never leased to Platinum. They would have nailed a sequal to ZOE2.

I can't remember 100% but I believe it's longer than ZOE1. I platinum'd ZOE2 but never felt bothered enough to complete ZOE1. I think I've completed only a few times where I did ZOE2 dozens of times.

yupper... so far anyway. i got the 3 pack that came w/ my ps4... finished the 1st and blew thru it pretty quik, but my wife is a GD pack rat and put the dam disc away w/ the box when she did her f'n ocd cram fest in the closet... (which looks like a game of tetris!) so needless to say i haven't ventured in to pull out the jenga block to get the box out to grab my game yet! lol

Well, that jenga block is gonna turn into a treasure find since they're essentially the same game as the TR reboot, only with humor. :lol

I can't remember 100% but I believe it's longer than ZOE1. I platinum'd ZOE2 but never felt bothered enough to complete ZOE1. I think I've completed only a few times where I did ZOE2 dozens of times.

Nice! I'll probably beat it this weekend. It's such an improvement over the first one and I remember being blown away back in 2003. The graphics still holds up even after being spoiled by current gen graphics.

After ZOE, it's gonna be ICO/Shadow of the Colossus. End of the year blues, I know. :lol

Nice! I'll probably beat it this weekend. It's such an improvement over the first one and I remember being blown away back in 2003.

The giant mech battle where you're defending the LEVs is crazy. I don't recall if they fixed the frame rate drops.

Back