Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloodborne - 9/10. By far one of the best PS4 exclusives, a blast and to play and surprisingly different from the Souls games despite the huge inspiration it took. I loved the world, some of the lore and themes, the changed combat and boss fights, and new additions like guns/visceral attacks and chalice dungeons. The faster pace and survival horror like feel are great, and really make it stand on its own. My issues stem from the things I dislike in Souls like trying too hard to be hard at times, how quests are very easy to miss, world not being as big (in terms of feel) like DSI and less areas though what areas are there are well designed enough.

Assault Suits Valken - 8/10 Comfy mech action game, mech games are tough to find and this one was great. Cool graphics, memorable anime music, nice art, fun gameplay.

tumblr_n2ksesX4Xt1tn6nypo5_r2_1280.jpg

Resident Evil 5 (PS4 ) - 8/10. Surprisingly fun solo and occasionally tense (never scary though but it comes close.) but stupid AI that kills itself and abandons me isn't worth a thing. A too serious plot with little fun, besides Wesker, also bogs it down. As a remaster it looks beautiful to this day and the OST has its moments.

Resident Evil 5 (PS4 ) - 8/10. Surprisingly fun solo and occasionally tense (never scary though but it comes close.) but stupid AI that kills itself and abandons me isn't worth a thing. A too serious plot with little fun, besides Wesker, also bogs it down. As a remaster it looks beautiful to this day and the OST has its moments.

I'm going trough RE5 right now. I wished I had a partner so I could stop hearing "I need ammo!" every 3 minutes. :lol

I'm going trough RE5 right now. I wished I had a partner so I could stop hearing "I need ammo!" every 3 minutes. :lol
If only we both went through it together, can't send Sheva on Veteran :lol the mere fact that she killed BOTH OF US or abandoned me was awful.

MAFIA III - 6/10

This game is a big disappointment to me.. biggest let down of the year ..

The game is repetitive .. but the story is good

most of the time while playing I felt bored .. felt like a chore to finish it ..

MAFIA III - 6/10

This game is a big disappointment to me.. biggest let down of the year ..

The game is repetitive .. but the story is good

most of the time while playing I felt bored .. felt like a chore to finish it ..

Felt exactly the same. I can't believe how little they bothered with variety at least in the story missions. You started a mission and it's exactly the same as side missions. Capture a guy or destroy stash. Same thing over and over again. And you can't really do anything in the open world either other than sightseeing.
I think you're being generous giving it a 6/10 when you paid full price i assume? For retail it's an 4/10 for me, not worth the money AT ALL. On sale for 50% off it might deserve a 6/10.

I dunno I think Mighty No. 9 is worse given its pedigree and what was riding on the game, not to mention the terrible impact it had. I've been so-so on Mafia, but man that's a shame. I feel bad for the long time fans :(

New Super Mario Bros. - 8/10. Fun and relaxing, simple yet very good.

Felt exactly the same. I can't believe how little they bothered with variety at least in the story missions. You started a mission and it's exactly the same as side missions. Capture a guy or destroy stash. Same thing over and over again. And you can't really do anything in the open world either other than sightseeing.
I think you're being generous giving it a 6/10 when you paid full price i assume? For retail it's an 4/10 for me, not worth the money AT ALL. On sale for 50% off it might deserve a 6/10.

they just need to do a straight up remaster for the first Godfather game. So much better then Mafia. Even the 2nd one. And I really enjoyed Mafia. Haven't played 3 yet tho.

I haven't even played any previous Mafia games or Godfather. So im talking about how the overall experience was, not comparing to what a Mafia game is supposed to be, but how boring and repetitive it is as a game. As an open world game, there isn't really anything to do either and no multiplayer.

Back