RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Last Jedi - 9/10

All I can say is the low scores are from the usual suspects. Hate for no other reason but hate.

If you hated this movie, than you never liked Star Wars.

TLJ: after two viewings 6/10. I found more to enjoy than to dislike however; the stuff I disliked was so bad it pulled me away from the film at times.

True score is 5/10 however; I’m trying remain optimistic since the trilogy isn’t finished and it could wind up setting up VIIII beautifully.

The Last Jedi - really wanted it to be a 8 or 9/10 but felt it was all a bit meh with a sub-par script so...... 4.5/10

TLJ - 1/10 One big block-o-cheese

Worst SW movie to date for me...Just awful. There were absolutely no emotional moments for me in this. No real connection to any of the characters, even Luke or Leia. I cringed throughout the whole movie.

Spoiler Spoiler:

This is exactly how I feel about this POS!!! It was so cheesy and shameful!! :exactly:

TLJ - 1/10 One big block-o-cheese

Worst SW movie to date for me...Just awful. There were absolutely no emotional moments for me in this. No real connection to any of the characters, even Luke or Leia. I cringed throughout the whole movie.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back