RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TLJ 5/10...Disney's murdering the force,murdering the past, ending the Jedi and Sith did it for me

TLJ 5/10...Disney's murdering the force,murdering the past, ending the Jedi and Sith did it for me

Well thanks for at least giving it a realistic score....been reading your comments on it in the forum....

Glad to see your not in the camp of 1/10.....

Those score show a clear misunderstanding of a 1-10 scale.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well thanks for at least giving it a realistic score....been reading your comments on it in the forum....

1/10 means one left the theater...

That doesn't make any sense though. Why have a graduated scale of 1-10 when you claim anybody who chooses 1/10 doesn't understand the scale? If my opinion of a movie is as low as it gets I'm not going to choose 3/10...unless it was on a scale of 3 to 10.

That doesn't make any sense though. Why have a graduated scale of 1-10 when you claim anybody who chooses 1/10 doesn't understand the scale? If my opinion of a movie is as low as it gets I'm not going to choose 3/10...unless it was on a scale of 3 to 10.

Well , I guess you have a point.....

IMO The scale includes cinematography, acting, effects, pacing, editing, as well as story, plot and overall enjoyment....and no way you can score this a 1/10 with that in mind.

But if it’s just pure enjoyment , ignoring all other factors....then 1/10 could be a score someone could give.....

As much as I hated SS squad I still gave it a 4/10 simply because it was put together well and had some decent acting.....

IMO The scale includes cinematography, acting, effects, pacing, editing, as well as story, plot and overall enjoyment....and no way you can score this a 1/10 with that in mind.

But if it’s just pure enjoyment , ignoring all other factors....then 1/10 could be a score someone could give.....

As much as I hated SS squad I still gave it a 4/10 simply because it was put together well and had some decent acting.....

Ah, I see where you're coming from then. I figure it still involves a lot of personal opinion even in all those areas you mentioned though.

I rated TLJ as a 1/10 based on my overall opinion of the movie as I do all movies I guess. Was it great or terrible, ok or not that good.

But if I had to increase it based on something I thought it did well then it would be only for some of the visuals, i.e. the look of the salt planet as the ships flew across it. Regardless, that minor positive didn't increase my overall opinion of the movie enough to like it anymore than I did.

I'll be honest though, I'll always grade a Star Wars movie from a completely different angle than most any other movie. That's why it's one of the very few movies I can think of that I'd rate a 1/10.

There's a few of us out there.

:duff

For now...:monkey3

osVps3x.gif

Good or Bad movie, acting, directing, script, budget, pacing, plot ect all boil down to: Did you enjoy the movie? You have well made movies like American Hustle, that were boring as fauk, so I gave it a poor rating. And Death Wish 3 which is all around bad but enjoyable as hell and gets a high rating.

Number One with a Bullet (1987) - 6.5/10

Blood Debts (1985) - 7.5/10

The Ninja Showdown (1988) - 5/10

Ninja Phantom Heroes (1987) - 6.5/10

The Puppet Masters (1994) - 6/10

Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017) - 5/10

Phantasm: Ravager (2016) - 5/10

This Island Earth (1955) - 7/10

Rolling Thunder (1977) - 6/10

Good or Bad movie, acting, directing, script, budget, pacing, plot ect all boil down to: Did you enjoy the movie? You have well made movies like American Hustle, that were boring as fauk, so I gave it a poor rating. And Death Wish 3 which is all around bad but enjoyable as hell and gets a high rating.

Number One with a Bullet (1987) - 6.5/10

Blood Debts (1985) - 7.5/10

The Ninja Showdown (1988) - 5/10

Ninja Phantom Heroes (1987) - 6.5/10

The Puppet Masters (1994) - 6/10

Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017) - 5/10

Phantasm: Ravager (2016) - 5/10

This Island Earth (1955) - 7/10

Rolling Thunder (1977) - 6/10

Yep we are gonna have to disagree on that.

I cannot watch a film with bad effects, acting or cinematography .....even if it has a good fun story....

SyFy I am looking at you.....

Back