RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It Comes at Night- 8.5/10 Very solid slow burn with a lot of questions unanswered. Unfortunately it didn't get a lot of advertising. It should have been released around winter time, not during the summer.

Life 9.5/10 LOVED IT !!!!
John Wick 2 7/10 liked the first one better.. but still good

John Wick 2 - 7.5/10. Some great gun play choreography like the first one, but I expected more from some of the characters. Ruby Rose was completely wasted, and Lawrence Fishburne just seemed to be thrown in so people would get a kick out of him and Keanu doing another film together after the Matrix trilogy. I did like seeing a different version of the assassin resources available to Wick in Europe and hope they make more films.

X-Men: Days of Future Past - 10/10

Great acting throughout the movie, and the stakes in this one were higher compared to all others in the series.

X-Men: Days of Future Past - 10/10

Great acting throughout the movie, and the stakes in this one were higher compared to all others in the series.

A bit high for me, but I fully agree about the sentiment towards it though. While I'm not as awed by it now, it definitely was an experience the first time.

It's a shame Fox keeps writing the same exact Magneto for every film though at this point. He's been the same character for three films now. It's grown very stale.

My top 3 X-Men movies are:

1. First Class.
2. X-Men.
3. Logan, tied with BTFF, I mean DOFP. :lol

I honestly hate that First Class is the best of the bunch because it has no cool X-Men in it. :slap

It Comes at Night- 8.5/10 Very solid slow burn with a lot of questions unanswered. Unfortunately it didn't get a lot of advertising. It should have been released around winter time, not during the summer.
Still need to see this, but I'm going to wait for it on blu.
Glad to see it's been getting decent feedback.

I figured who would survive from the moment they introduced all the characters.

And great performances by everybody. Especially by the survivor.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Also just saw it - very good. I'd give it the same score or maybe even push to an 8. And I did not know about this film at all.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Also just saw it - very good. I'd give it the same score or maybe even push to an 8. And I did not know about this film at all.
I didn't know anything about it either, I mean, I knew it came out but it was just kinda there, and I was in the mood for sci-fi and went for it.

Back