RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FAST FIVE - 7/10
Liked it. I was sick when I watched it though, so I was a bit zoned out. :lol

T H E _ M U M M Y - 5/10
It wasn't great at all, I had a lot of fun. I liked it, and I'd watch it again. The Mummy herself and Crowe were pretty cool. I liked the easter eggs hinting at other monsters.

I was a bit surprised to see the "Dark Universe" has it's own intro. :lol

Last edited:
Prometheus - 6/10

Although still a flawed film, the release of Alien: Covenant has given me a new level of appreciation for it.

Aliens - I'm ready, man, check it out. I am the ultimate badass! State of the badass art! You do not wanna **** with me. Check it out! Hey Ripley, don't worry. Me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you! Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phased plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks... /10

RIP Bill.

American Crime Story: The People v. O.J. Simpson - 8/10

Fireside Tales - 4/10

Summer Camp Nightmare - 5/10

Sleepaway Camp - 6/10

Wonder Woman - 8.5/10

Sausage Party - 2/10

Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me - 7.5/10

Batman and Robin (1949) - 8/10

I have seen Wonder Woman twice now so I can safely rate it a solid 8/10. Just the right blend of Donner's Superman and Batman Begins as far as it being a joyful tale while also treating its source material respectfully. I am so happy DC can make a film like this again. Gives me hope for future films (mainly the solo outings where a filmmaker is given leeway to tell their own story without being bound to a bigger narrative)

Sleepless. Jamie Foxx. I just wasnt feeling the vibe on this one felt like a b type movie low budget that just didnt deliiver give a 2.

Gold. Matthew McConaughey ONE HELL OF A RIDE Start to end a big ten on this one.

Beauty and the Beast (2017) - 6.5/10

This one suffers a bit on score, because I just can't help but compare it to its far superior predecessor. The first half feels awkward and rushed, but greatly improves on the second half. Where it shines is when it veers away from the original animated version, but that doesn't happen enough. Also, the CGI for Beast is pretty shoddy a lot of the time, which is a real shame, because the believability of the character is very important to the overall film.

Emma Watson does not posses the vocal range to be the lead in a musical, her performance also varied in quality wildly in regards to acting. Too much was made of Le Fou in the uproar surrounding the film, really a non-issue.

I know many loved this movie, but I feel it should not have been made unless they could have brought something significantly different to the screen, not a virtual shot for shot redo.

Crazy to see people comparing WW to BvsS . Using that film as a yard stick for this one should guarantee its better, because that film it's almost unwatchable.

Wrath of the Titans 3/10
The secret life of pets. 4/10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice (Extended Cut): 9/10

8f3c208a6dca183f4713be691b5ece9a.jpg

Back