RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which one?

*slowly puts the silencer on the gun in case the wrong answer is given*

sVGNLC0.gif

X-Files: Fight the Future - Still love this movie!

Big Trouble in Little China - First viewing - this one snuck past my childhood with Goonies. Pretty great example of 80s filmmaking. Lots of fun.

Batman Vs Superman - 5/10

It's very apparent the people running the DC movie universe just do not understand the Superman character. If I had to pick a highlight I'd go with Wonder Woman, but this movie was just too bloated and bleak.

Batman Vs Superman Ultimate Edition - 7/10

I still stand by my dislike of this interpretation of Superman. It's amazing that adding to a movie that I thought was too long made it better for me. Being able to flesh out a few things helped quite a bit, though they still stuffed in about 3 movies worth of stuff.

Batman Vs Superman Ultimate Edition - 7/10

I still stand by my dislike of this interpretation of Superman. It's amazing that adding to a movie that I thought was too long made it better for me. Being able to flesh out a few things helped quite a bit, though they still stuffed in about 3 movies worth of stuff.

Yeah the only downside to the UE is that when I started up the movie I was bummed knowing I was still two and a half hours away from sweet Batman and Wonder Woman action sequences. :lol

And it's such a disappointment to not have the IMAX aspect ratio on the blu-rays. It was annoying watching the Knightmare sequence knowing that there were tons of para-demons flying over Batman's head that I could no longer see. Also the ears of his armored cowl were cut off in almost every shot during his duel with Superman which totally changes the look of his suit. After purchasing my first laser-disc player over 20 years ago I never thought I'd live to see another day of cropped movie images at home.

Freaks of Nature - 7/10
Cool horror/comedy flick about humans, vampires and zombies all living (somewhat) peacefully together in a small town until an Alien invasion. Yeah.. :lol

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Extended Edition)
- 10/10
Gave the theatrical version the same score. Great movie. All the extra features were great too. Suicide Squad and in general ALL the upcoming DC films have a huge presence in the extras. Kinda cool.

Freaks of Nature - 7/10
Cool horror/comedy flick about humans, vampires and zombies all living (somewhat) peacefully together in a small town until an Alien invasion. Yeah.. :lol

Thought you were talking about the Bullock/Affleck movie until I read the synopsis. :lol

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Extended Edition)
- 10/10
Gave the theatrical version the same score. Great movie. All the extra features were great too. Suicide Squad and in general ALL the upcoming DC films have a huge presence in the extras. Kinda cool.

Yeah, I really appreciated the Wonder Woman decade by decade retrospective. I learned more about her character in that one puff piece than I had in my entire life prior to that. And Suicide Squad can't come fast enough. Man I hope it doesn't suck. But if it does, eh, I'll probably enjoy it. :lol

Back