RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Central intelligence. Dwayne Johnson , Kevin Hart.

I liked the goofy team up. The plot of the story was crap but lots of laughs to the end i give a 6.

Batman: The Killing Joke

A solid and fairly faithful adaptation of the book with superb acting and an all too short run time. A few pacing issues aside, this is one of the better Batman films there is.

4/5.

Eye in the Sky

Decent premise for a military thriller compromised by contrived, sentimental scenarios and shallow character development/10

Secret Life of Pets - 3/10. Lovely CGI (I was especially in awe of the lighting), but the script was just awful. I zoned out about thirty minutes in, and all the good parts were already shown in the trailer.

Creepozoids (1987)

Started out kinda cool, but turned out to be a REALLY bad movie. Not even the boobs could save it.

3/10 (mainly because of the semi-interesting beginning and Linnea Quigley)

Hush (2015) - 5.5/10

The Unborn (2009) - 4/10

Hush kept my interest from beginning to end and had a couple moments where I thought "that's kind of different and neat" but otherwise wasn't much to write home about. The Unborn actually had a cool backstory for the ghost but the movie itself was so damn by-the-numbers and contrived that I ended up feeling like the entire experience was a waste of time.

BRONZE. Movie. Mellissa Raunch aka Bernadette from Big Bang Theory. O.k you will NEVER look at Bernadette or Mellissa the same again after this one.
Spoiler Spoiler:
I give this one a 10 or gold medal a MUST SEE MOVIE.

THE Secret of Moonacre. A quick fun fairytale enjoyed this one ,LOVED the LION. I give a 7. A great cast.

Netflix this month.

6.8/10

No one will like this BUT.

I thought its the worse of the new films......but still better than 80% of whats done today.

Some non-spoiler comments:

The GOOD:
Its a beautiful movie. Lots of color and detail , which adds depth to the universe.
The acting is decent, but not as good as I had hoped. The best performance comes from our newest characters.
The story is good, yet predictable.
Its Star Trek.....
Great Score as usual.
Some touching tributes....

The BAD:

I do not like LIN as a director. It seemed like he was spinning the camera the whole time. I get he is trying to give the feeling of being in space, but mostly it was nausea inducing...and WAY over played. You think Abraham "lens flares" were gratuitous......try finding a stable shot in this film....

Way to many over the top action shots, that are also poorly shot. The fights and gun play is shot so fast and zoomed you really can't see whats going on at all....lots of flash and boom....but really whats the point if you just see flash and boom.

I didn't feel they added anything to the original characters at all......they basically wanna quit SF and move on......and then don't, cause I got in an exciting battle. The relationships in between the characters didn't progress at all.

THE UGLY
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back