RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ghost gurls - 1/10 It's even worse than I thought, the hate is real.

Nearly gave up at several times, sigh, so stupid, it's just a bad SNL skit, not even a chuckle... some FX are cool I guess, characters are caricatures, jokes are "please laugh", I would totally give the stink eye to anyone who laughs at any of this, that Haltzman chick is "lmao I'm so corky and randumb" (and I was probably the only one who liked her when the trailers came out), I can't stress enough how soul crushingly dumb the dialogue and script are.

I was totally defeated by the end, didn't even care about them hitting the ghost you know where.

Dat end credits, sweet lord no, don't let it happen.

The best thing that happened to this movie is us giving it more publicity, cause this piece of **** doesn't even deserve it on its own, I almost feel bad for the feminist who picked this movie as a banner of female empowerment.

Nearly gave up at several times, sigh, so stupid, it's just a bad SNL skit, not even a chuckle... some FX are cool I guess, characters are caricatures, jokes are "please laugh", I would totally give the stink eye to anyone who laughs at any of this, that Haltzman chick is "lmao I'm so corky and randumb" (and I was probably the only one who liked her when the trailers came out), I can't stress enough how soul crushingly dumb the dialogue and script are.

I was totally defeated by the end, didn't even care about them hitting the ghost you know where.

The best thing that happened to this movie is us giving it more publicity, cause this piece of **** doesn't even deserve it on its own, I almost feel bad for the feminist who picked this movie as a banner of female empowerment.

Awesome. :lol

Poor Gaspar, how you gonna get those 2hrs back? :(

Jodorowsky's Dune: 5.5/10

Very interesting documentary about Alejandro Jodorowsky's attempt to get Dune made in 1975. I have to say that I'm kinda glad it didn't get made back then because I think it would have been way too weird and psychedelic and over the top. It would have looked like a cross between 1980 Flash Gordon and Barbarella, but with some majorly effed up stuff in there. But I have to commend him for assembling an amazing team (Moebius, HR Giger, Dan O'Bannon) that went on to create other masterpieces (including Alien, Flash Gordon and MOTU) whose origins can be found in that Dune treatment. They created an amazing hard bound book of the entire movie storyboarded (by Moebius) plus paintings of sets, costume designs, etc. that they distributed to all the major Hollywood studios. They should totally have that printed for consumers.

BTW, I'm a huge fan of Lynch's Dune. Jodorowsky said he was heartbroken when that got made, especially by Lynch who he considered a true artist, and he was literally dragged to go see it. But he said as the movie played on, he got happier and happier and happier because he thought the movie was terrible! :lol

Last edited:
I thought Kristen Wig and Kate McKinnon did o.k and and didnt mind Leslie Jones but just felt she didnt fit and just is a comedy filler.
Spoiler Spoiler:
Helmsworth was kinda funny but no doubt this will go to dvd fast to recoup sales of this Trainwreck of a movie. I can not stand Mellissa Mcarthy she's the same loud mouth annoying in everything. She needs to stop ruining every damn movie. Pissed me off she shows up in Central intelligence movie end for no damn reason.

Awesome. :lol

Poor Gaspar, how you gonna get those 2hrs back? :(
I knooooow, I regret spending that precious time in this folly.

Tell the truth Gaspar, did you suffer through two hours of new GB just so you could give it a 1/10 thereby giving more credibility to your positive BvS review? ;)
Eeerr... n-nooooe, w-what makes you think that? he he he.

giphy.gif

I thought Kristen Wig and Kate McKinnon did o.k and and didnt mind Leslie Jones but just felt she didnt fit and just is a comedy filler.
Spoiler Spoiler:
Helmsworth was kinda funny but no doubt this will go to dvd fast to recoup sales of this Trainwreck of a movie. I can not stand Mellissa Mcarthy she's the same loud mouth annoying in everything. She needs to stop ruining every damn movie. Pissed me off she shows up in Central intelligence movie end for no damn reason.

I thought Kristen Wiig was ok, that's about it, everything else was soooo try hard. And actually I though McArthy wasn't as loud and annoying here, or maybe she was only overshadowed by Leslie Jones.

Really looking forward to seeing Ghostbusters now

It's your time, buddy, I tried to warn you.

So I guess straight forward discussion of any movie reboot with all female leads is forbidden now?

I'm guessing it's because Crows can't control himself.

So I guess straight forward discussion of any movie reboot with all female leads is forbidden now?

I'm guessing it's because Crows can't control himself.

I don't know what I missed but I saw crows being pretty civil and open to discussion in the thread :lol but don't mind me, I'm open to it.

In fact, before the GB thread was closed, we were discussing that possible "Expendabelles" spin-off, we thought it was a cool idea.

I don't know what I missed but I saw crows being pretty civil and open to discussion in the thread :lol but don't mind me, I'm open to it.

In fact, before the GB thread was closed, we were discussing that possible "Expendabelles" spin-off, we thought it was a cool idea.

I'm also talking about the short lived Rocketeer reboot thread, though I think the thread title could have been worded a bit better.

I'm glad you've seen the light and the error of your ways.

I'm also talking about the short lived Rocketeer reboot thread, though I think the thread title could have been worded a bit better.
Oh really? There was one? They're making a Rocketeer reboot with a girl? That doesn't sound bad at all actually, the movie was not very good so there's lots of room for improvement.

As long as they keep it art deco and not modern and overdesigned.

I'm glad you've seen the light and the error of your ways.

Oh yeah, and Prince was the one being the cis misogynist pig :lol

Back