RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kingsman: The Secret Service 8.5/10

Not at all what I was expecting and this movie rocked my nuts off. The Mrs hung in there until the church scene and she was done after that, lol.

Great movie, would watch again.

Just went through a string of bland movies…

Ex Machina: 6/10

Jurassic World: 6/10

Fury Road: 6.5/10
This one was particularly disappointing because I had heard so many great things about it. I almost blind bought it because of the fantastic word of mouth. I guess my expectations were too high. There was nothing wrong or bad about it per se, but I didn’t find it all that extraordinary either.

Tomorrowland: 6/10

"Goodnight Mommy"... 8/10. Horror suspense film which is a little slow overall but is worth it if you stick with the film till the end. It is disturbing.

Sinnister 2. I LOVE the evil design but this second time around had a couple spooky bits but just did not deliver i give a 3 just wasnt scary.

Terminator Genisys: 6/10

Although I have to admire their effort to try anything no matter how ridiculous to freshen up the franchise.

Fury Road (Mad Max) - 7/10

Slightly better second time around knowing its themes and background.

_

Evil Dead II - 8/10

Still and enjoyable marriage of horror and comedy.
Unfortunately not as enjoyable as it was 10 years ago...

__

Army of Darkness - 8/10

Still an enjoyable trash of epic proportions.

__

ALIEN 3 (my mixed cut) - 9/10

This film is now complete. :D

Fury Road (Mad Max) - 7/10

Slightly better second time around knowing its themes and background.

_

Evil Dead II - 8/10

Still and enjoyable marriage of horror and comedy.

__

Army of Darkness - 8/10

Still an enjoyable trash of epic proportions.

__

ALIEN 3 (my mixed cut) - 9/10

This film is now complete. :D

I really don't like AOD nearly as much as I did as I did as a teen. I can't even get into it as soon as he decides to make a hand.

I saw Mad Max Fury Road recently for the first time. I went in with high expectations given how it's so raved about. It's defn got a unique style, but overall, it just felt average to me story wise. 7/10

Back