RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RATE The Last Movie You Watched.

Django Unchained: 9.5/10 - Loved this movie. Very entertaining. One of QT's best.

Switchblade Sisters: 6.5/10 - Enjoyed this too. A lot of fun.

Dredd 6-10. Better than I expected.

Olympus has fallen. 7-10. Enjoyable if you just want a good shoot em up.

Olympus have a half decent plot? Action looks good, but i'd dig a story to go with it :')

Jack Reacher. Another crap film in 3 days. That makes it a hat trick for me. So mind numbingly boring. Another 3/10

Well, that will be where I'll disagree. I loved that movie. True to the book. And I loved the pace.

Did read the books. Went in expecting some exciting thriller. Was a really average conspiracy thing with lame dialog and an even lamer car chase. Next film I'm seeing is IM3. Why do I have a feeling I won't like that either.

The books range from small crime, to thriller, to conspiracy, to Jack Reacher ending up in the wrong place. They're all kinda all over the place. Which I like.

And I can't agree with that car chase. It was easily the best in a long time. Realistic, well shot, perfect pacing. Not crazy off the rails stuff. I found that refreshing. But to each their own.

It's not really. It's too simple. But they overcomplicated it with stuff the film didn't need, which made it seem confusing.

Not saying you're wrong or anything...but the film didn't need to do what it did.

Oblivion 7/10 - saw this last Friday in IMAX. Very visual and aurel flick, so you should really see it in IMAX if possible.

Not sure what anyone would think was confusing - seemed pretty straight forward to me. I did feel there was one big plot hole that annoyed me, with a few other plot nits, but overall it was decent sci-fi. It could have been at least 20 minutes shorter, maybe even 30, as there were parts that dragged as well as parts that retold information.

Can't wait for Iron Man 3 now...let's get this summer movie season rolling!

Back