RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RATE The Last Movie You Watched.

The Place Beyond the Pines. 8/10 Whole movie. First 40 minutes 10/10! First 40 minutes are incredible.

Oblivion - 9/10

Just saw it with the wife in XD (Century Theater's version of IMAX!?). Great looking movie.

Great rating. But if there's one movie from last year that was better than Django, I think you and I can both agree it's Life of Pi.

Oblivion - 9/10

Just saw it with the wife in XD (Century Theater's version of IMAX!?). Great looking movie.

Oh man, I've heard awesome things. I'll probably end up seeing it (hopefully) soon.

Day of the Falcon - 7.3/10

Frieda Pinto is definitely one of the hottest women I've seen.

Oblivion. 3/10. Nothing good to say about this one, weak story, boring visuals IMO and just overall not enjoyable. Worst film I've seen this year.

Flight - 9/10

From the trailers, I didn't know exactly what to expect. I thought it was going to be more of a legal proceedings plot. But what it actually was was fantastic.

Bonus points for:

Nadine Velazquez fully out there
James Badge Dale KILLING his scene. I wish there was a deleted scene of him just being amazing for fifty minutes.

I actually thought Dale was that guy from Glee for a minute. Seriously, even on Google Images they look almost identical.

Oblivion. 3/10. Nothing good to say about this one, weak story, boring visuals IMO and just overall not enjoyable. Worst film I've seen this year.

Not that I really liked this film...but you haven't seen nothing. Watch Movie 43 and Die Hard 5, then see how Oblivion holds up. :lol

Not that I really liked this film...but you haven't seen nothing. Watch Movie 43 and Die Hard 5, then see how Oblivion holds up. :lol

Yeah but i choose not to watch films like that. I expected this to be awesome and it was far from it.

Anyone who watched that trailer then paid money to see the movie.... :lol

Anyhow, Hobbit 10/10

It gets better on every viewing. :clap

Anyone who watched that trailer then paid money to see the movie.... :lol

Anyhow, Hobbit 10/10

It gets better on every viewing. :clap
So a pass on Oblivion huh? I still haven't seen The Hobbit.

I tried to watch TDKR again the other night. I got through about 30mins then fell asleep actually.

Woke up & just turned it off.

I kinda.. like it. :monkey3 :lol

King Kong (2005 Extended Cut) - 8/10
This was the first time that I saw the Extended version of this film. It has been quite a while since I saw the theatrical version, but I think I prefer that one. This was just a tad too long and none of the extra scenes really added anything. Sure there were some cool extra dinosaur or monster bits, but that just made the survival of the ship's crew even more implausible. How many stampedes, tramplings or creature attacks can you survive?
So for that I give this version an 8, while the theatrical gets a 9.

Back