RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman returns 9/10

Another one in the theater ! Absolutely loved it, gorgeous mysterious creepy sexy. The theater was well packed and they all reacted like it was the first time seeing it. Very engaging. It’s like I stepped in a time machine and watched it opening weekend in 92!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like this movie, too.
Micheal Keaton's Batman was very good.

Snowpiercer 1/10

Great cast, rubbish move just looked like an "Evans trying to cash in before vanishing into obscurity without the MCU" movie, I did try to like it but it was just low grade nonsense with a good dose of bad/over acting

Snowpiercer 1/10

Great cast, rubbish move just looked like an "Evans trying to cash in before vanishing into obscurity without the MCU" movie, I did try to like it but it was just low grade nonsense with a good dose of bad/over acting

Amazing how polarizing this movie is.

Brightburn. Superman rip off! Great crazy special effects and crappy acting. Sorry ever since watched barry hbo funny comedy made me see how bad some actors are now. Ha ha... Batman and tmnt fun mashup movie. Just bit too cartoony for me still fun tho.

Batman returns 9/10

Another one in the theater ! Absolutely loved it, gorgeous mysterious creepy sexy. The theater was well packed and they all reacted like it was the first time seeing it. Very engaging. It’s like I stepped in a time machine and watched it opening weekend in 92!

I always liked this one.. Wish the ending was a bit more focused. But the best of the 80's / 90's Batman movies IMO.

John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum - 5/10

Loved the first two. This was just pointless.

The freaking king of monsters movie we deserved holy freaking ****!!!! 9/10!!!!! GODZILLA WENT FULL ATOMIC FUUUU

Wolfguy-Enraged Lycanthrope: 6/10
Bat**** crazy movie. Has its moments, but weird as hell.

Demon Wind: 4/10
Mediocre!

House of the Devil: 8/10
Ending, while good, wasn't quite as climactic and fulfilling as I was hoping, but this movie ratcheted up the tension like few others I've seen. Impressive movie.

WolfCop: 5/10
Not my thing, but I can see why others might really dig it.

Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer
As a well-executed piece of film art: 9.5/10
As something that is meant to provide escape from real life and give the viewer pleasure: 1/10
One of the most disturbing movies I've ever seen. I've seen it a few times now, and one scene in particular never gets easier to watch. Damn. Makes it tough to laugh at Yondu.

A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night: 7/10
Stylistically very well done, and the narrative is fairly logical, which isn't always the case with art-horror movies. But not as great as it pretends to be.

Deadwood the movie: 9/10

Amazing how well they were able to wrap everything up so tidily. Somehow game of thrones couldn't do this in 10 hours or whatever. A wonderful coda.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Deadwood the movie: 9/10

Amazing how well they were able to wrap everything up so tidily. Somehow game of thrones couldn't do this in 10 hours or whatever. A wonderful coda.

It's been so long I've forgotten most of what happened. Good to hear that the movie provides a nice capstone though, gives me a reason to go back and watch at least the 3rd season.

Yeah, I was concerned that I might not remember everything. I wanted to rewatch the whole series first, but my HBO service ends tomorrow (I kept it until then just for Deadwood), so I didn't have any time for that. There's a quick, 3 minute or so video on Youtube I saw after that does a decent job of summing up the big events. But a surprising amount of it came back to me anyway. And, there are well used flashbacks and exposition in the movie that flesh things out.

So cool. I want to watch it straight away, but I kinda want to savour it too by rewatching season 3. I rewatched season 1 about a year ago and it was still as rich and textured as I remembered it.

Back