RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Grey - 7.5/10
Good movie! Very thrilling! The ending was amazing! :rock :rock

Zodiac - 9.5/10
A great film! Definitely one of my favourite Fincher films! :rock :rock :rock

"Hugo" 5/10

Beautiful looking film but way too heavy handed and way too aware of itself for it's own good. It looks like it was made for one reason, to win awards not to win audiences.

Hugo 6/10 - I agree complete with JJ. Heavy handed, dull plotting, with little in the way of any real drama. Beautiful movie - not much else. I do love Chloe though!

Lorax 6/10 - cute kid flick, not much more. Some critics have gone off the deep end going overboard about it being some sort of raping of Seuss, but it's a reasonable approximation of the original story, which wasn't one of the doc's better works in the first place.

Tintin 9/10

having seen this 4 times now, I obviously really love this movie. It's like an Indiana Jones film in a way. The animation and the mocap/acting is superb. While I do feel some parts dragged or stopped the pacing of the film to a halt, the story was good and always kept me wanting more. All the characters translated well and were likable even Haddock. I really hope they continue to make more.

Wendigo Bound for Blood....terrible flick ...3/10....Wendigo, The Last Winter, and Ravenous are superior Wendigo films to this flick...

Outlander...8/10...instead of Cowboys and Aliens call this one Vikings and Aliens...good cast and pretty good story...it's different but well made

Le Quattro Volte:6/10

A very slow paced italian movie with no dialogue.Great cinematography and it's good for what it is.Certainly not for everyone though.

Conan reboot,would have gotten a 0/10 but since Rachel Nichols is nude, Ill give it a 1/10.
An absolute waste of film

Twilight: Breaking Dawn Pt1: 2/10

Just an awful, awful movie... I knew it would be and have resigned myself to seeing the entire series just so I know what its about. But damn, this was just painfully boring and stupid. Its funny that the last book was split into two; seems completely unecessary since everything in the movie was painfully slow :huh :lol

J edger hoover movie 3/10, this movie was pretty boring and the old man make-up was a joke. Why did my wife ask me to watch this :(

Having rewatched these again last night only for the first time in a as a double bill at the New Beverly....(they've been out for a while on Netflix as well)

OSS 117: Cairo: Nest of Spies 9/10

OSS 117: Lost in Rio 7/10

Although much weaker than the first film, Lost in Rio was still full of the campy humor that was well received from Cairo Nest of Spies. Great films. Recommend anyone who likes old school Bond films and dare I say even Austin Powers movies.

"OSS 117: Cairo: Nest of Spies" 9/10

Thanks so much Arcade, for recommending these flicks. I just watched Nest of Spies and loved it. Great find.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYobrwvSs9Q[/ame]"Lost in Rio" is Next.

Last edited:
Back