RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Masters of the Univers (1987) -

WTF-is-it-with-me-and-watching-these-pathetic-cheesefests-over-the-last-week-or-so/10.

Captain America: The First Avenger - 10/10

Mission: Impossible II - 9/10

Match Point - 8/10

The Amazing Race Season 19 - 10/10

:lecture Yeah, I think it might be the best film adaptation to date, although I also have to say that the novel is far superior, as almost always :)

I agree. What made it so unique for me is the approach they chose. I thought it completely set itself apart from any other filmed version but also made the novel fresh again by looking at it through the lens of horror and embracing those elements of the story.

Super 8 - 8/10. This is a great movie, turned into a fantastic blu-ray. This is reference quality 7.1 sound, just superb.

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl 10/10
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest 10/10

Step Brothers 8/10

Hilarious movie. Probably the 8th or 9th time I've watched it. Still enjoy it after repeat viewings (which is rare for a comedy).

final destination 5 its always fun to watch the stupid ways people die in that movie. i give it a 3 out of 5

Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes 9.5/10

Practically perfect origin story :thud:

I agree. What made it so unique for me is the approach they chose. I thought it completely set itself apart from any other filmed version but also made the novel fresh again by looking at it through the lens of horror and embracing those elements of the story.

I also agree. I believe this might be the first filmed version where most gothic and uncanny elements have been included (?). I'm sure they could have moved a little bit further in that direction, but I understand they also had to focus on other 'major' themes and make them fit in a 2-hour movie. Anyway I really :clap their attempt.

Oh, needless to say that I LOVED Mia Wasikowska (and of course Fassbender too)...It really seemed to me that she was like a breath of fresh air! She did a really amazing job IMO

Back