RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'hoole: 7/10

Pretty decent film. The animation was gorgeous and the owl characters themselves were fun to watch, particularly the one called "digger" he was delightfully quirky. The story was a bit predictable at times. Overall I enjoyed it.

Daddy Day Care: 6/10 I honestly enjoyed this more than I thought I would... It had some funny moments... not many though :lol

Resident Evil: 6/10 This is my least favorite RE film (haven't seen the last one though)... I like the fact that in the sequels there is this more or less postapocalyptic world to be explored instead of a secret underground base.

I Love You, Phillip Morris 7/10

Jim Carrey and Obi Wan kiss a lot, but it's still pretty funny.

Score (Robert De Niro and Ed Norton heist film) 7/10

Decent little heist movie. Ed Norton plays a fun retard and it's good seeing Marlon Brando.

"9" 10/10...I thought it had a very good story and good action.

Santa Claus Conquers the Martians (1964)

i honestly don't even know how to rate this mess! lol

Daddy Day Care: 6/10 I honestly enjoyed this more than I thought I would... It had some funny moments... not many though :lol

I would sit through Santa Claus Conquers the Martians several times before even thinking of watching 5 five minutes of Daddy Day Care.

WarGames: 7/10
The score is a bit high do to the awesome levels of 80's anti-nuclear war sentiments :rock

The Wizard of Oz: 10/10
Such a great movie, really an enjoyable film to watch on a day off.

National Tresure 7.5/10

Nice little afternoon film

I would sit through Santa Claus Conquers the Martians several times before even thinking of watching 5 five minutes of Daddy Day Care.

Me too the MS3K episode is great. :yess:

Santa Claus Conquers the Martians is a fun bad movie. Even the non-misty version. I'd put that on a loop before watching anything new by M. Night Shyamalan.

Star Trek (2009): 10/10 Love this film!!!

Supernatural Season 3: 10/10

Digital Jeff was really Polar Expressionless (sorry) and they shouldn't have used him at the beginning of the film. He couldn't pass for real, especially in the shots he shares with the young Sam.

A friend of mine suggested they should have made all of the game grid people artificial so he wouldn't stand out, with the exception of Old Flynn and Quorra since she's special.

Tron himself was wasted.

Spot on. :exactly:

Playing catch-up (in reverse order I saw them)

True Grit 9.5/10

Tron 6.5/10

Tangled 8.5/10

Harry Potter (DH1) 9/10

Happy New Year everyone!

Back