RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Iron Man 2 - 9/10

Loved it all except the party scene which I thought was lame and was not necessary to explain or "set up" what it did.

Iron Man 2 - 8/10 - Not as good as the first, but a fun follow up. Decent action and funny parts. Did have the typical Marvel Movie weak ass final fight. Fx were not as polished looking as the first movie, but did the job.

Nightmare On Elm Street (2010) - 6/10 - A decent movie if viewed on its own, but since it is a remake, has to be compared to the original. Bnd the original is better. Haley was good as this version, but Englunds is superior in ever way. The FX were terrible. It was better than the F13 and Halloween remakes, but I prolly won't bother seeing it again.

IM2 7/10 (on first viewing, may be revised) :D

Nowhere near as good as the first. A lot of the charm and fun was lost.

Positives:
-RDJ is the balls as ever
-Mickey Rourke was excellent
-Scarjo hot as hell as ever

Negatives:
-Pacing was way off
-Rourke was underused
-
Spoiler Spoiler:

-Editing towards the end made me nauseous
-
Spoiler Spoiler:

Hopefully I will enjoy it more on second viewing, in IMAX.

Iron Man 2 - A pretty good movie that needed more IM and more Whiplash. B

Nightmare on Elm Street remake - this Freddy Kruger is no laughing matter. He's wicked x 10. But Freddy alone cannot make a great movie. Mildly entertaining and instantly forgettable. C

An Education - good story and good acting. B

Up In the Air: 9/10
Great movie... didn't know what to expect, but loved what I saw. Bit on the depressing side though.

Great movie, really enjoyed this one. Agree with you on the ending. As much as I didn't want it to happen you knew it was going to.

The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnasus.

.........(crickets)..............

Maybe a 4/10? Maybe 3?

Just found myself not caring, not really entertained, and just kind of lost in parts.

I will say that the acting by Ledger was good and I was not a big supporter when I heard he was cast as the Joker. He of course completely blew me away in that role so I was interested to see how he would do in a follow up role.

I think he was growing on me as an actor and this movie isn't really the greatest measuring stick but I think he might have ended up having a very long career and one with quite a few accomplishments.

Two more things. The daughter of Dr. Parnasus (brb, let me google :yess: her) Lily Cole is someone I'd never seen in a movie before and she's pretty attractive.

Lastly, the change of the characters that filled in the role of Ledger (Depp, Law, Farrel) is a little disruptive. It was great that they all pitched in to finish the movie but I just found it kind of distracting.

The A-Team -- Yes, got to see a special preview, since some of my family members are in the industry. Not bad, action sequences were well put together, the character development and background were given nicely, those that enjoyed the original TV program will like that and the cast was put together well.
7-out-of-10.

The A-Team -- Yes, got to see a special preview, since some of my family members are in the industry. Not bad, action sequences were well put together, the character development and background were given nicely, those that enjoyed the original TV program will like that and the cast was put together well.
7-out-of-10.

This is good news. Thanks so much.

Kick-Ass 9/10

Thoroughly enjoyed this film. It wasn't a comedy movie like I thought it was going to be, it was more of an action movie, but it did have some really funny parts skewed across it. Overall awesome, definitely recommend it and I can't wait for the sequel.

Hopefully Kick-Ass gets a sequel. Boxoffice less than stellar but then again they didnt spend much to make it

Toy Story (Blu-Ray) 10/10

Awesome film and the Blu-ray was stunning! :rock

Deja Vu: 7.5/10 A pretty awesome film. I hadn't seen I before, didn't really know what to expect but overall I enjoyed it!

Kick-Ass 9/10

Thoroughly enjoyed this film. It wasn't a comedy movie like I thought it was going to be, it was more of an action movie, but it did have some really funny parts skewed across it. Overall awesome, definitely recommend it and I can't wait for the sequel.

Yeah awesome film and i read they were going to start filming Kick-Ass 2 next year. I hope it's true cos i loved this one.

Nightmare On Elm Street (2010) - 6/10 - A decent movie if viewed on its own, but since it is a remake, has to be compared to the original. Bnd the original is better. Haley was good as this version, but Englunds is superior in ever way. The FX were terrible. It was better than the F13 and Halloween remakes, but I prolly won't bother seeing it again.

6/10?! :cuckoo: You have zero taste!!! AND PROLLY ISN'T A WORD! It's probably! You damn kids and your internet lingo! :nana:

Kick-Ass - 10/10

That was effing awesome. I thought I wouldn't enjoy it after seeing the trailer; it looked like one of those lame superhero spoof movies. But it was the complete opposite. Really, really funny, and the action scenes, particularly with Hit Girl, were outrageous!

I will definitely be watching it many more times.

Kick-Ass - 10/10

That was effing awesome. I thought I wouldn't enjoy it after seeing the trailer; it looked like one of those lame superhero spoof movies. But it was the complete opposite. Really, really funny, and the action scenes, particularly with Hit Girl, were outrageous!

I will definitely be watching it many more times.

You rock dude i'm really glad you liked it as well! :goodpost:

Back