RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

There's a fourth one?!? Was 3 the one with Swank? I always thought that was the last one...

Nah Swank was in the 4th one, The Next Karate Kid.Now thats a sequel I refuse to acknowledge!
The third was where Mr Miyagi wouldnt help Daniel defend his title so he turned to the other guy(going by Mr Silver I think?), Daniel was thinking Silver was helping him train, when in actual fact the guy was setting him up as he was helping the opponant and John Kreese, the Sensei from the Cobra Kai in 1st one.

In the end he finds out the deception, Mr Miyagi trains him and they go to the All Valley to defend his title.

Its sad that I know so much about those films but they got me into Martial Arts so I loves 'em :lol :rock
x :D

Saw step-Brotherr yesterday..it was f'n hilarious..I dont get people that dont get Will Ferrel..he's a genius !!!! 7.9/10..for sheer comedic genius !!!

I saw it there....great site for free movies guys...

https://movie6.net/movie-/?p=930

Nah Swank was in the 4th one, The Next Karate Kid.Now thats a sequel I refuse to acknowledge!
The third was where Mr Miyagi wouldnt help Daniel defend his title so he turned to the other guy(going by Mr Silver I think?), Daniel was thinking Silver was helping him train, when in actual fact the guy was setting him up as he was helping the opponant and John Kreese, the Sensei from the Cobra Kai in 1st one.

In the end he finds out the deception, Mr Miyagi trains him and they go to the All Valley to defend his title.

Its sad that I know so much about those films but they got me into Martial Arts so I loves 'em :lol :rock
x :D

Wow, somehow I've gone trough life completely oblivious to this film. I'll have to watch it... just so my training is complete. I remember seeing the original in the theater when I was like 6 or 7, I think I've never had my mind blown by a movie until that day :rock

Oh, and most recent rating: Tropic Thunder = 7.5/10

Great funny flick... a little long, but definitely worth seeing, especially for Robert Downey Jr and the "special guest star " :rock

Tropic Thunder - 6.5/10
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl 8/10
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Mans Chest 7.5/10
Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End 6.5/10

Loved the Pirate movies. They're just fun. Which is one of the reason I go to the movies...to have some fun.

I watched Empire of the Sun last night for the first time in years. I'd give the movie a 7 and Christian Bale a 9.

1188994406433346a87dgi3.jpg

Back